Questionator Questionator 26-30 179 Answers Apr 26, 2012

Question of the Day

till she died , met her waitressessing at a bowling alley , dated her once , engaged in thirty five days , married in two months , happily married for fifteen years , she developed pancreatic cancer from breast cancer died in one month , left me behind with the greatest gift of all my wonderful son ! , who is now nearly 3 and a half years old !

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Awww, that's so beautiful, and so sad. *Hugs*

Best Answer

just commit everything into the hand of GOD.

Best Answer

I was going to leave an answer, but after reading this, I decided that even I got 20+ likes, I didn't want them. I wanted this to be the top answer. :)

Best Answer

thanks !

Best Answer

thanks !

Best Answer

Several of my most unconditional best friends in my life, I met on death row at the animal shelter. Adopt a best friend, you'll never stop laughing, crying and loving.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

In the mirror.

Best Answer

I met my best friend in a bottle, having been best friends for thirty years we've now had a spectacular falling out, I still love my best friend with a passion, but I hope we never meet again.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

i actually dont have any friends my doctor has reccomended a deodrant to me so maybe things might change

Best Answer

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

She was my fiance's WIFE we had no clue each other existed. She came to tell me off, ended up staying for hours, we both dumped him and she and I have been best friends for 30 years since that time :)

Best Answer

Gawd!!! Wow!!! That's amazing...

Best Answer

In a brawl, I went to assist him. Blood brothers for ever.

Best Answer

Belmarsh maximum security prison.

Best Answer

A kitten at a prison.

Best Answer

At work..he's my best friend..my partner..and the father of my children.

Best Answer

I was her sweetie bear, our paths cross in the year 2007. We continued to see each other even though we were traveling from one country to another. I was working for the Peace Corps and she was working for another organization. I enjoyed everything about her, she was never judge mental with me and accepted me for why was. I am visually impaired veteran with a guide dog. It was as if we were meant to be together. We were like to puzzle pieces connected. We accepted things as they were and would look for solutions rather than argue or complain. But then that horrible day December 28, 2010, a sheriff's deputy knocks on my door at 10:26 PM. He asks are you Charlie. I said yes. He tells me I have some very bad news for you now. I am thinking one of my parents must have passed away. However, he says there has been an accident. I need to take you to the hospital a drunk driver has driven into Kelly's vehicle. I explained I have a guide dog he said I understand, I got to the hospital short time later a doctor came out and told me we did everything we could, but we could not save her, I am so sorry so is what he said. Those words shattered through my mind so very often. I was her sweetie bear and she was my angel.

Best Answer

Yet another attempt to glean the password questions for my financial accounts, like "what city were you married in?"...can you say "Fat Chance" on getting an answer? ROFL

Best Answer

At "Friends Are Us"

Best Answer

I was born with one

Best Answer

At work. Back when everyone had a job. Now he's livin' in a van, down by the river...

Best Answer

I have no best friend cuz all my friends are the best :)

Best Answer

Burlesque house.

Best Answer

kindergarden

Best Answer

In grade school , the third grade . Melinda Faye Steifer was half black and half white , this was when I was eight or nine. The yr 1955.Dallas Texas. It was never ever discussed that she was half black. She was top of her class,talented with the piano and sang beautifully. We use to play and sing together. We were friends from the beginning , she passed away at 19 yrs old from Lupus Erothemitosis. She's sorely missed.

Best Answer

In grade school, and still are friends over 48 yrs.

Best Answer