ran off with my keys

Best Answer

I can keep my socks even in the laundry, but my pens grow feet and walk away.

Best Answer

lol. yes they just simply walk away :D

Best Answer

U sure they aren't wearing the socks on their pen feet?

Best Answer

Under the couch with everything else u haven't been able to find for the last 6 months. Its like a big 'ol party around here when we lift it up! There's whooping and cheering, tears of joy as one of us is reunited with the tv remote or that quarter we really needed yesterday. Even the dog gets in on it beczuse its her buffet night, she devours all of the popcorn leftovers and if she's lucky there's an occasional crust of the unknown stuck to the carpet which really gets her going!

Best Answer

Oh wow! LOL. your so right though....when I moved my couch the last time and computer desk I was so happy. I was like...OH WOW! YEIH! my monkey wallet! Woo hoo and I found a ton of change, my cats toys, some fuzzy unknowns and all this random lost treasures. lol

Best Answer

Interesting isn't it. I wonder if we moved the dryer......(light bulb just went on) I've never EVER moved my dryer...just imagine what we might find?? Socks! The bra strap that disappeared? Crusty man undies that missed the washer and ended up behind it 10 yrs ago? Ohhhhh...vintage clothes, yes, now they might be classified as vintage!

Best Answer

Your funny :P

Best Answer

I dont know about the socks but i have all the pens, My draw is full of them!

Best Answer

So it's YOU taking my pens then :P Maybe when you come to my job and ask to borrow a pen you don't return. That's why you have so many. tehe

Best Answer

there is a monster who lives in the dryer and he has a big appetite for socks. and a pen goblin who sneaks in at night and steals pens to make little houses out of them. what have you smoked today.

Best Answer

I always suspected that there was monsters and goblins stealing my stuff. It all makes sense now. I think it might be fairies too. I think they take my pen also :/ I'm high on life bebe bah hah ha ha

Best Answer

thought i would throw in that last bit, so i wouldn't be confused with having gone off the deep end...yet any way ha ;-p

Best Answer