I'm frustrated trying to shop for my 36 year old boyfriend. It feels like all the men's clothes I come across are either for under 30 (loud, obnoxious colors and/or garishly jersey shoreish) or are for 45+ (golf shirts and button downs). The look I'm trying to achieve is somewhere between Urban Outfitters (but more sophisticated) and J. Crew (but not so preppy) Any ideas? How the hell do you men cope with lack of options?!?!?!
EpoxyMonoxide EpoxyMonoxide 26-30, F 11 Answers Nov 6, 2011

Save your money. Move into a nudist community. The most I wear into town is shorts Tshirt and sandals.<br />
I own 2 pair of jeans, 2 pair of sweat pants, 5 shorts including basketball, crew shorts gym shorts. I have 1 pair of dress slacks 1 button down shirt. I refuse to wear a tie. I have 3 pair of gym shoes and I haven't spent a dime in a mall in over 10 years.

Best Answer

They don't. They either have their mommy's, girlfriends or wives do it for them...

Best Answer

Ack! His mother has terrible taste!

Best Answer

Best Answer

hope your bf or his mum arn't on EP.

Best Answer

heeheehee

Best Answer

I really like Banana Republic (for color) and Calvin Klein (monochrome).

Best Answer

try secondhand stores, you'll save a bundle. I buy almost all of my clothes there, and many still have the original tags (that is, not worn).

Best Answer

true! I love vintage, and they are made to last longer that a lot of clothes these days

Best Answer

Moore's or Mark's Work Warehouse.

Best Answer

As long as the clothes fit and are comfortable I don't think most guys mind what it looks like.. unless they are metrosexual that is

Best Answer

yep, this is more for me than him. If I don't intervene he is going to adopt the Steve Jobs black sweater and jeans look every day for the rest of his life. I don't want to look at that

Best Answer

I'm still wearing cloths i bought in the 90s or should i say my girlfriend bought

Best Answer

vintage! That will be perfect when the 90s come back

Best Answer

in fact i have socks and pants older than you lol

Best Answer