Save your money. Move into a nudist community. The most I wear into town is shorts Tshirt and sandals.<br />
I own 2 pair of jeans, 2 pair of sweat pants, 5 shorts including basketball, crew shorts gym shorts. I have 1 pair of dress slacks 1 button down shirt. I refuse to wear a tie. I have 3 pair of gym shoes and I haven't spent a dime in a mall in over 10 years.

Best Answer

I really like Banana Republic (for color) and Calvin Klein (monochrome).

Best Answer

try secondhand stores, you'll save a bundle. I buy almost all of my clothes there, and many still have the original tags (that is, not worn).

Best Answer

true! I love vintage, and they are made to last longer that a lot of clothes these days

Best Answer

As long as the clothes fit and are comfortable I don't think most guys mind what it looks like.. unless they are metrosexual that is

Best Answer

yep, this is more for me than him. If I don't intervene he is going to adopt the Steve Jobs black sweater and jeans look every day for the rest of his life. I don't want to look at that

Best Answer

I'm still wearing cloths i bought in the 90s or should i say my girlfriend bought

Best Answer

vintage! That will be perfect when the 90s come back

Best Answer

in fact i have socks and pants older than you lol

Best Answer