I am actually a Dom, was just curious what the most common avenues were that attracted subs.
siobhix siobhix 31-35, M 5 Answers May 1, 2009

I would love to be dominated!

Best Answer

adult friend finder. or alt. com. :) Good luck!

Best Answer

I looked for a Dom too only to find out, I am not submissive, oh well. Where did I look? I wandered the chat rooms and listened to see who I liked the sound of, and talked to the Doms. I am not pretty so they really were not interested. But I earned about organizations like the Black Rose and other BDSM groups around. Some have web sites for info. I met a few, in public places first. Like all men some are honest and real others are wanna bes. The wanna bes out number the real. But listening in the rooms, going to the events can give you a feel of who is who. Most important, your submission and yourself isthe greatest gift you can give anyone, do not take this gift lightly. This is not just a new way to have sex, its a lifestyle.

Best Answer

submissivematch.com is one web site you can try. Good luck!

Best Answer

I don't but I have found alot of those chat rooms on AOL

Best Answer