The writing's on the wall.

Best Answer

Unless someone is asking for your help in this area, or is harping on you about something, I wouldn't bring this up. You may get caught on your own post...

Best Answer

As you just proved. ;) :)

Best Answer

As i said. Ya got me. None the less. Nothing has been lost. I'm not refering to the odd typo, I'm refering to the literary butchery, that makes a question nearly unanswerable.

Best Answer

Then don't answer it. Some are on mobile devices and some are young kids. When I did ask one of them why they do that the reply was simple, and completely understandable for the age group. 'Cuz it lukz kewl"

Best Answer

Love that..... "Cuz it lukz kewl" *still laughing out loud*

Best Answer

Uh oh...... Spelling and Grammar Nazi in the house.... lol....

Best Answer

Not to be Nazi-esque... however, the answers to some questions seem to miss the mark, due to poor sentence structure.

Best Answer

Well, don't forget that some of "our" EP friends may have be enjoying an evening cocktail or have taking their evening medication, so I think there is room for a little understanding. Even of things are not written fully comprehensible, I consider myself smart enough to figure it out and it really doesn't bother me. I my self am no means a genius.

Best Answer

As I said I don't go to the extreme with it; but some posters don't even seem to try. And it's a sad day indeed when ignorance looks cool.

Best Answer

I think it has more to do with the texting and fb abbreviating and it just "bleeds" over on to EP.

Best Answer

Google Translate... not everybody speaks (let alone writes) english as a first language

Best Answer

This is very true. Good point.

Best Answer

I kinda dunow like coz it is what they do kinda like yeah

Best Answer

fur shur!

Best Answer