We find them right here. We are each capable of creating our own philosophies and allowing others to do the same....

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

Stand up comedy

Best Answer

George Carlin is an excellent example of that

Best Answer

We don't, that is part of the problem with our current era. Nobody takes the time to examine what is going on. So many people have the view that if it doesn't exist on the 'net, it doesn't exist.

Best Answer

Well put argument

Best Answer

Ivan does have a valid point that university training can teach us to think much more clearly and effectively with specific thinking tools and strategies.<br />
Much of contemporary philosophy in universities now is about ethics, especially some of the major ones like the Sorbonne, MIT etc.<br />
The German, Heidegger, is still little studied in English speaking countries, to the extent that his hermeneutics of ontology still looks highly original.<br />
There are also totally different points of view that Western philosophy has barely touched on, which come from other cultures, such as the Far East and the Pacific.<br />
The emergence of interdisciplinary sciences also allows for new ways of thinking about the fundamental questions of philosophy.<br />
I enjoy talking with anyone who enjoys the subject.

Best Answer

I find it riveting. Thank you for your input

Best Answer

You can find some good ones holding onto the reel end of a fishing line, but you have to be very patient, they're not fast talkers.

Best Answer

I am loving it

Best Answer

Indeed

Best Answer

mirabile dictu Wikipedia has a list but it doesn't list Bob at the end of the bar. His insights are slightly skewed, bigoted, unfathomable, wisdom dispensed from the bowels of ignorance that surpassed mine at times. "I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing." Schultz

Best Answer

One of my faves!

Best Answer

Possibly in today's world, we don't find the philospohers in the old-fashioned romantic style, but we don't need a title to philospphize. We all think and don't we ask and ponder the same questions that the philosophers have for ages? Perhaps, just in this rushed era, we don't simplt recognize them. It doesn't mean they aren't existant.

Best Answer

We are the philosophers.

Best Answer

In mausoleums and graveyards.

Best Answer

I don't philosophy is dead

Best Answer

what good are they? they'd only be ignored

Best Answer

You remind me of myself, such a cynic

Best Answer

:) realist

Best Answer

That's semantics Cutie

Best Answer

Taverns lol...in schools like in ancient times teaching except indoors as opposed to Plato et al and the open air pictures we see if them

Best Answer