Plant grama and everyone meets at the country club for a tastful brunch

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- Gramma would have loved this

Best Answer

Don't know, don't want to waste the time I do have thinking and worrying about it.

Best Answer

kill yourself and find out, LOL!! JKJK <br />
Sadly we stay on Earth wondering and rummering around, finding what our next purpose will be in the universe, well Earth since we will still be here for awhile, some much longer than others. Idk what we're supposed to do next exactly but I do know we're still on the quest on seeking higher knowledge to either get closer to God or Satan. We still gotta make a decision on whether to join the light or the dark side. Humans tend to get stuck in the middle but many of us get closer to the light than to the dark and vice versa. Life after death is still a struggle, sorry for the bad news buddy, but it's much much easier depending on the path you took in life. Best way to describe the afterlife and the life after it which is probably another dimension is video games!! Look at the fictional PC games, video games and movies that are out there, and that will help you have a greater understanding of what's to come. Remember though, there's good and bad so the path you chose in life is what will determine the rating of the game lol! The game of life I believe is nothing compared to the next. Life on Earth is just a small of amount knowledge that will help us overcome the other game. <br />
Btw this wasn't suppose to be a joke in case you took it as one. If you would like, I suggest you look up karma and reincarnation sites. It is valuable information for what we could expect next. :)

Best Answer

back to the earth!

Best Answer

I go and meet my family and friends who left this world before me. Have a party.

Best Answer

After-life party

Best Answer

who knows?

Best Answer

Disney.

Best Answer

LCB , why the morbid kitty chat?

Best Answer