Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 11 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Politics

Me personally, I'm tired of religion and politics. So my answer is, I like taking pictures.

Best Answer

when politicians bring up their religious beliefs and when churches try to influence people to support certain politicians or causes

Best Answer

George Bush holding daily Bible study in the White House was a bit much. So was his characterization of nations according to which he believed had God's blessing versus which do not. Fundamental religion should have no place in the legislature, i.e. in influencing law. Banning stem cell research for the stupidest reasons founded in religion.

Best Answer

With Republicans

Best Answer

If you look at European history, as I believe the founding fathers did, you will see that a separation of church and state protects both institutions.

Best Answer

When the US Congress added the words "under God" to the Pledge of Allegiance in the early 50's. It wasn't in there before that. That is the reason it can be challenged in court, Congress put it in there.

Best Answer

it was grossly crossed in 2000 (in recent history)

Best Answer

Honestly, including mention of God in any legal document crosses the line, but I can deal with it. Teaching creationism in a science class is WAAAAY over the line.

Best Answer

pretty much everywhere, its just to what degree

Best Answer

In fiscal policy..."In God we trust."

Best Answer

It is in the constitution. It is just a guide. right?

Best Answer