Questionator Questionator 26-30 82 Answers Nov 3, 2010

Question of the Day

All over the walls in crayon.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I get my Inspiron from Dell. LOL<br />
I do believe everything I have comes from a loving God and that includes any inspiration I enjoy in my life.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

My inspiration is drawn through the loving and caring environment I was brought up in,I will always draw on that love my parents gave to me in abundance and I am so grateful for my religion.Day by day I draw inspiration from the sacrifice that Jesus took upon himself.I believe strongly in my faith,it gives me guidance in the manner I should live my life.I am never alone when I have complete belief in the words Jesus spoke,it is a warm and contented feeling.

Best Answer

sometimes it comes from a simple sound<br />
sometimes from looking at a leaf on the ground<br />
but when it comes it comes loud and clear<br />
some say inspiration calls a tear. <br />
but inspiration is all around. <br />
its here in everything. for all to hear.

Best Answer

Usually from music. As a musician and music teacher, it's a huge part of my life, and brings me to emotional/spiritual places that everything else in life could never reach.<br />
I also get inspired by my students, sometimes... I mean, what WOULD it be like to get a Cherrio stuck up my nose??

Best Answer

I draw my inspiration from what I have learned in life. I have gotten stronger with the ordeals, and triumps in life. God has also been a great tool in keeping me focused, sane, and whole when I feel not so complete in my life. Knowing that God is there all the time is a great inspiration to me.

Best Answer

I draw my source of inspiration from the beauty of nature around us, the created world in its splendor and majesty. The sheer genius of artists, writers and musicians who have gone before us. ..........................:)

Best Answer

Music.. I'd be lost without it in my life. When I hear that one song that I can fully relate too I don't feel as alone anymore.

Best Answer

I draw my inspiration from watching children at play. Their innocence helps to keep me grounded in the moment.

Best Answer

I draw my inspiration from everything assumed to be impossible.

Best Answer

i DRAW MY INSPIRATION FROM LIFE EXPERIENCES AND FROM THE LORD

Best Answer

food. occasionally alcohol.

Best Answer

From the believe that the whole planet is a better place with me in/on it.<br />
Greetings Hierman

Best Answer

my children

Best Answer

Its all around us if we have the vision to see it. Apples have always fallen down from a tree. But only Newton saw something more and discovered gravity. John stevens got the idea of steam engines from watching a simple kettle boiling. Everybody sees orphans and poor children in India, but only Mother Teresa had the inspiration to start an orphanage for them.<br />
When your intentions become selfless only then such visons for inspiration opens up

Best Answer

I draw mine from - the negative things that I have done before I gave my life to Christ. To have people to see God in me and not me. Not the flesh. Then all things that I have had done to me. So I can help others that have gone through the same thing and help them get out of it. Or to be a part of someone not going down that same road I did. To think of some new things. Because I was not always such a nice person since I have made a choice to change and to be a example.

Best Answer

Music and my emotions usually.

Best Answer

When ever inspiration strikes me I wip out a piece of paper and if i cant find paper I usually draw anywhere I could, i feel like you have to act on random sperts of thought other wise they over load your brian and explaodes lol.

Best Answer

Nature's amazing wonders.

Best Answer

I draw inspiration from Winston Churchill. If you want to know why, just listen to the following video:<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L90BCEVH41U<br />
If you like them, you can also listen to his wartime speeches. They literally fire me up. What a man!!

Best Answer