wraithorn wraithorn 41-45, M 13 Answers Feb 10, 2011

Small streams in the forest is where I feel at home. It is full of life and is very peaceful.

Best Answer

yes i find running water to be rather peaceful to .

Best Answer

The most magical place I have ever been in nature is the Hex river valley. It is almost a ring of mountains in the Cape somewhere. It is covered in forests. I stood there looking at it in the early morning sun and cried like a baby.

It was just too beautiful for me to describe. I left there with a feeling of fulfillment as I have seldom experienced before or since. It is a place of magic.

Best Answer

wow that sounds magical . speaks to your heart does it ? lovely :-)

Best Answer

Anywhere outside the cities, the noise, the crowds, the pollution. Usually that would be out in the countryside (any sort of countryside) where nature lies all around and the only sounds being that of Mother Nature herself :-)

~F~

Best Answer

Anywhere where there's not too many people to screw things up...

Best Answer

lol . i like that :-)

Best Answer

well for me ..it would have to be the ocean....but i must say that the thought of riding my horse though a forest ....and stopping by a river ..really gets me going

Best Answer

im headed for the mountains, been on a farm. close to the ocean, i, love rivers and fishing

Best Answer

sounds great , have a good time :-)

Best Answer

anywhere in nature..........out of cement forests............

Best Answer

splendid :-)

Best Answer

actually, in the city in a house. I am very domestic.

Best Answer