vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 34 Answers Apr 19, 2012

To the beach and ocean, serenity of the sea

Best Answer

God and music.

Best Answer

I take a drive down to the sea front pull up in my car and sit on the sand watching the sea and te waves crashing against the rocks I love it so peacefull x

Best Answer

It sounds peaceful...

Best Answer

No other place for me

Best Answer

I found EP that way...so its this place where I come to escape from my real world...

Best Answer

here, a bubble bath, or out in the middle of the woods with nobody around

Best Answer

Up a tree.

Best Answer

Nature of course. Music is a good escape too.

Best Answer

I go to the Bible that's the best place to go if you're a believer in God which i am.

Best Answer

Well it's no need for me to Post my answer you done it! I LOVE IT! as far as I am concern your answer is the BEST!!!!!

Best Answer

IEveryone! or to whom it may concern I whole-heartly agree with this person here she has taken the words out of my mouth as they say! So just know it is a repeat answer here!

Best Answer

to the gym.

Best Answer

to my happy place

Best Answer

I used to go hide in my room, but since we had to move in with my mom I now hide in room I use as my room. I'd love to go hide in a cave though.

Best Answer

Bed. If I have some money, Barnes n Noble Cafe

Best Answer

my live in and I go to a naturist (nudist) resort in the hills, in summer. It's so nice to just run around and feel free.....luv it when people see me, check us out. I'm more 'open' than my lover, but we both enjoy that lifestyle very much. <br />
I have no idea why it happens when you shed your clothes, but it seems to me a lot of anxieties come off, too.

Best Answer

Inside my head.

Best Answer

In my dreams

Best Answer

This place (EP)....It's much better than in the past...I would just retreat inwardly......now, I feel like I have my own llittle world....and I don't share it with anyone else...

Best Answer

here ep

Best Answer

Me to...

Best Answer

i think the whole bunch here do same

Best Answer

My Happy Place... My Room So That I Can Go Into My Other Happy Place((:

Best Answer

Either to the internet (love getting mail) or to have a cup of coffee or glass of wine on my patio. A bike ride is also great or a swim in the pool or soak in the hot tub...or to go workout. If all else fails take some magnesium and have a pleasant sleep.

Best Answer

I just went out for dinner with my partner it was really nice,<br />
when we got back he went to sleep lol. What can i say he is sleeping<br />
now and i am awake sitting on here.

Best Answer