looks like no one really know even though i said think now my way my answer i live in the hearts of those who love me and all of us live in hearts of those who love us . make a difference . well nice answers
Moon90 Moon90 16-17, M 8 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I have no idea what you mean ....

Best Answer

Me neither lol

Best Answer

I'm glad .. lol

Best Answer

I live in the universe of Head and the realm of Mind where few can enter through the doors of Insanity without falling through the trap of Fear.

Best Answer

In the past! I keep dredging it up and comparing it to the present. So, because I focus on the past, the future seems utterly bleak. So, I tend not to focus on the future because all the failures that happened can equally be repeated in the future. And, because I tried so hard in the past to make everything beautiful and right, it still crumbled in my hands. SO, what is the garantee that the futrue is any better? So, I live in the present, fantasizing about a better past that can never happen. And, because I can not stop it dwelling on it... I am locked between the past and the present with no future in store for me...

Best Answer

In the ashes of a past life, and in the shadows of a life I feel like I was never meant to live... But I am here regardless of the reason or cause and I have to be the best I can be. Even when it seems like this world is doing everything it can to beat me down...

Best Answer

What's that then ? X

Best Answer

Drunken State.

Best Answer