My past is behind me because it cannot be changed. But not so far behind me that I can't read it to learn from it.

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer

Behind me.....

Best Answer

As far back as I can.

Best Answer

You put it behind you and move on. You learn from the experience not to make the same mistake.

Best Answer

I keep my past in the past until it becomes relevant to my future and my present. I do not linger in the past, but I do allow myself to look back at times that helped to define me.

Best Answer

I keep it in the past. I really don't think my past self would be able to survive the present or the future, although I can not be 100% sure of what that holds.

Best Answer

I'm completely over it and am comfortable enough with myself to bring it up.

Best Answer

well the past aint going anywhere, so i guess i leave the past in the past, mentally though the past determines your present state, which in turn determines your future so the past determines your future

Best Answer

The things I have been through (my 'past') are what make me the person I am. I am my past.

Best Answer

past and future are just imaginary concepts. the only thing real is the present, and it is eternal.

Best Answer