THENANO13 THENANO13 22-25, M 51 Answers Jul 15, 2012

on ep

Best Answer

Actually, I have no idea. <br />
I have learned not to make that sort of plan.<br />
Something unforeseen tends to occur each time I do, and it throws a wrench into the cogs.<br />
Then it feels like failure somehow.<br />
I will just do the best I can each year and keep my hopes up. Seems to work best for me.

Best Answer

Definitely not where I am now...

Best Answer

I have no idea. I don't look that far ahead. I will be 67 in 5 years and I hope I will be some place better than where I am. Maybe by then I might have found my soulmate.

Best Answer

I hope you do.

Best Answer

Alive and hopefully happy. That's all I ask for.

Best Answer

Replaced

Best Answer

I already am....

Best Answer

Dead or in jail

Best Answer

This question should die.

Best Answer

hopefully retired.maybe married.

Best Answer

It doesn't damn matter.

Best Answer

It does.

Best Answer

Dead

Best Answer

In a gud medical college Insha-Allah..

Best Answer

this is maybe the biggest question in my life and I wish I had an answer - or even a shadow of an answer :(

Best Answer

hope my son will finish his uni, get job, find someone to share his life with... so i can travel the world and find someone for my own (hehehee... for heaven sake! who knows what will happen tomorrow...)

Best Answer

Doing your wife.

Best Answer

Anwsering the same question

Best Answer

I suspect I'll be in the same situation or worst. Things aren't improving in the economy. And I don't see any improvements coming. I have decided to go back to school, again. The first time I went I dreamed it would improve my life. Now it's something to do.

Best Answer

I dont even know what im having for dinner. Dang, im doomed five years from now D:

Best Answer

i dont know may be i will answer that better after 5 years

Best Answer

Hopefully continuing to take things one day at a time. Doing my utmost to live everyday as if it were my last.

Best Answer

....and that better finally include some mindblowing sex!! lol

Best Answer

AMEN!!

Best Answer