Valid question for young people...I see myself right here...relaxing, fishing, and enjoying wife & life!

Best Answer

In the future. Ooooo. Ahhhhhh.

Best Answer

My chinese zodiac is a monkey. That hurts me that I will be trained too attack within a year :(

Best Answer

Only the people who don't pay MW!

Best Answer

Sigh..... Spikes hair into a mohawk and glues in fangs. Image is everything

Best Answer

Hopefully day parole

Best Answer

Working on my next career, hopefully. Haven't narrowed things down, yet.

Best Answer

living happily as a woman..Maybe having found a man by then

Best Answer

Right now? Divorced, pretty broke...but probably relieved.

Best Answer

That's where I'm headed actually.

Best Answer

*hands over kleenex box*

Best Answer

i was going to say having sex with you, but you have depressed me, i don't feel like it anymore.

Best Answer

Claims of headaches, fatigue and/or general depression usually don't fly with me. Watch out for my monkey.

Best Answer

I would like to think I will be in Rio shooting dice and cavorting. But I would join your monkey and you for a while if we could work out an equitable deal. Half the tips to me and half to you. We will stiff the monkey. Maybe a banana or two, but that is all.

Best Answer

Oh, it's so a deal.

Best Answer

Still stuck in a mirror.

Best Answer

At uni probably, *yawn*

Best Answer

Well I enjoy my life so next yr if I am answering someone's question right here on EP that will be fine.I have about all I could want out of life to I'm good.

Best Answer

hopefully i get accepted to Simon Fraser... i was once before, but couldn't afford to go

Best Answer

I'm sure you'll get in!

Best Answer

On a university campus mainly.

Best Answer

Still breathing.

Best Answer

make sure to give the monkey a fake moustache and a top hat, a fancy monkey is a good monkey

Best Answer

I really like that business plan of yours. I see myself sniping the President from a grassy knoll.

Best Answer