Why can't women appreciate a good man. I've been cheated on I've been used and my heart can't take much more before it turns to ice!
GreeneyedTears GreeneyedTears 31-35, M 8 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You haven't met Your Woman yet! Don't change and you will find her when you least expect to. And for all you know she may be going through just the same things as you are for now. It's called life my friend. C'est la vie. :)

Best Answer

Maybe you're not as good a man as you think you are. Have you considered that her actions were a reaction to your behavior? Maybe you need to man up some more.

Best Answer

I may not be the best man in the world but I give to others I'm honest and I treat ppl with respect

Best Answer

Some women do. Break up with her and live your life until you think your ready and find a good one.

Best Answer

i fix my brokenheart cause no one else can

Best Answer

pull their hair harder

Best Answer

Women appreciate it. Just not the ones you date. So give it some time, then get back out there and find that wife of yours.

The H

Best Answer