I'd just enjoy being single for a while and have some you time or time with your babies if you have any. Then just enjoy doing things you like doing and go with the flow in regards to men. Not having any expectations or any desires, and duly being open to anything that comes your way. Rather than desperately seeking something

Best Answer

orite lass, what ya drinking?

Best Answer

nice...

Best Answer

Remember that old cliche'.... "like riding a bike..." :)

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

You don seem very confident babe, think you should work on that and when you know your worth a million babe you'll see the que of guys :) good luck Hun xx

Best Answer

thank you and you are right.....I know I need to work on that. I will

Best Answer

Try a dating web site....there are a lot of them so pick the right one:) But I think they are a great way to get you back into it. No pressure. Most of the sites have assessments, tests(personality and what not), questions that you probably haven't thought about in a long time to help match you with your ideal mate:-)

Best Answer

Try the telephone services (QuestPersonals, TelePersonals, etc.). Much more dates than the online crew. Plus you actually get to speak to someone.

Best Answer

wherever you feel comfortable. go out with some single friends of yours maybe.

Best Answer

I guess the real question is....where do you start after you have already established 1/2 your life....kids...

Best Answer