wherever they want to be ..our lives are our own to mold and shape as we see fit..dont succombe to society preconceived plan of what and where you should be..

Best Answer

Exactly, did any of you ever speak to careers advisor at school? I know I did and that meeting still sticks in my mind even today. She said, what are you interested in? I said, Music, Playing guitar and Running and Programming. She looked at my teacher notes and whatever else and said, you could work in a supermarket? In a factory making things? I was disgusted and told her I wanted to be in a band and I'm not interested in any of her suggestions. I did form that band but something else came along and the band faded away. Today I am a coder/developer and have been since 2005, The way they think they can tell you what your future is supposed to entail is disgusting.

Best Answer

Finishing up college and looking for a job/career.

Best Answer

If they are still in college than its okay for them to still be living at home, if they never graduated then they should be out working, they might be able to live at home if they have a goal of saving up for a first time home. I think that they are ready to have children at that age. I wouldn't mind if they watch Family guy lol, they can be whatever they want to be. But if I had my ideals instilled in my children they would be going to college or university or fulfilling their dreams of being in the air force flying planes, They would would have a girlfriend or a wife, and if they had a wife then I wouldn't mind them being on their first child. And sure they can watch family guy if they wanted

Best Answer

Well, I never went to college or uni, the idea of more of my life being consumed with more education made me feel sick so I left school as soon as I could and got a job, realized this was never going to work as I hate being used for other peoples gain, I became self employed and had my own shop by the age of 23. There are other paths you can follow, everybody doesn't need to be pidgin holed into several categories like the education system was designed to put us in.

Best Answer

Well good for you, really, I would want my children to be happy with what they do with their lives also

Best Answer

Well by the age of 22 Green Day were on their 3rd Album Dookie and playing Woodstock 94.. It really depends on what you are doing with your life. I listened to Green Day when I was 13 onwards and now I'm 32 and I cannot accept that they have been going for 23 years now and are still only 39 and I haven't even decided for certain what career I would like to settle on!

Best Answer

still wondering what they wanna do,hopefully in school,we all know it doesn't always workout like that though

Best Answer

First of all not all 22 year olds are the same, so there is room for variance here, but in general I think of a 22 year old as being in their last year of college (unless they're going on for a Master's degree). <br />
Given this economy, I also think it's reasonable for a 22-year-old to be living at home.

Best Answer

Up to the 22 year old.

Best Answer

They should be somewhere in between school and a career. I wouldn't want to be married that young, let alone kids.

Best Answer