NorseChief NorseChief 26-30, M 8 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

Lol. demons

Best Answer

Demons = fallen angels

Best Answer

sounds rubbish

Best Answer

Say you take a glass of water and you mix it with artificial flavourants, you can make it taste sort of like something it's not.

Best Answer

so demons are true because of changing of flavor?

Best Answer

Shaolin Monks meditate and stuff.

Best Answer

What do you think "meditation" in the sense that the world popularly uses it, is really meant to achieve? Blanking out the mind, passivication or weakening of the mind. Demons prefer that people have passive minds in contrast to active minds. I believe blanking out the mind can allow the inflow of demons.

Best Answer

If thats the case then me and demons would make a great team.

Best Answer

it's got nothing to with materialism or anything science can measure

Best Answer

It's demonic power that they're using. Have you heard of demon-possessed people possessing unnatural strength? It's related.

Best Answer

Ìn there biliefs

Best Answer

CGI.

Best Answer

Your mind.

Best Answer

more like transcending your mind

Best Answer

True, but which part of it to transcend?

Best Answer

Apparently under hypnosis, people are not endowed with abilities that they didn't already have. I believe those in the martial arts call on demons to help them perform unnatural feats. You know when you hear them make seemingly unintelligible sounds before or as they make a move? I think they're calling on the names of demons when they make those chants, if you will.

Best Answer

We limit ourselves. There are no demons, and if we think there are, they come from our own wild imaginings. Well, that's that what I think anyway.

Best Answer

You think there are no demons? I've seen a demon before, and I think it was related to the witchcraft in my bloodline. They hate your guts, they're extremely intelligent and cruel and they smell. They're real all right.

Best Answer

There are no demons! If there are, they're in your own "private" thoughts. Let go of them and you will see. The power they have come from you!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer