Where does the universe take its information to run its many processes? It should be stored somewhere, but where?
usyou usyou 22-25, M 6 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Hobbies

We are the eyes with which the universe sees itself. We are the collective consciousness that hears the secrets it reveals. BS, but it sounds cool huh.

Best Answer

Look. In computer science we have something called "variables", where data is stored to be used over and over again. The symbol "Pi" is a natural ratio, it's a quantity that any circular geometrical figure follows, but it must be stored somewhere in order to be used later, and that happened at the very beginnings of our universe (and of other universes). Question is where is stored? On itself or in some type of background? Remember that this background is the place where universes born and die, and it's infinite. "BS" are symbols stored in your brain for example, and that's not BS at all.

Best Answer

I'm thinking of the grooves in an old vinyl record. I can't believe I actually understood that. It's like the universe has a mathematical figurative DNA that posits a set program that it follows.?

Best Answer

According to the well accepted, proved and obvious theory of information that states everything is made of information, it should. Sadly, it utterly escapes my knowledge how that information is communicated and expressed trough the infinite space. I know though we are that expression itself. By the way, the vynil record is an awesome analogy, thanks for that!

Best Answer

I don't know but I 'do' believe in an omnipotent omniscient and omnipresent intelligence that is the very substance of reality.;

Best Answer

In a Salt Mine

Best Answer

Nice try.

Best Answer

God has an app for that

Best Answer

I'm sure he-she-it has.

Best Answer