peza peza 46-50, M 15 Answers Mar 1, 2010

British Columbia, Canada.

Best Answer

Africa. i make the best marijuana and grubs brownies. i love leafy greens.

Best Answer

Vancouver basements!

Best Answer

It’s a little known fact, but the best weed comes from up on the “ridge”. The “ridge” is an area about 15 miles to the north of here. You do NOT want to hike on the ”ridge”!!! And you do NOT want to “irritate” anyone who lives up there!!!! <br />
In the late summer when they come in to buy all the plastic bags at work, you simply smile and ring them up – you don’t initiate conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the sheriff won’t go up there!

Best Answer

the corridor outside the operating theatre at my local hospital......some of those plants are 25 years old & still cropping like crazy

Best Answer

Considering the California San Joaquin Valley being the largest agricultural crop producer in the world, I would have to say California.

Best Answer

Hawaii. Maui wowee is still the best i've ever had.

Best Answer

From my friends greenhouse, located deep underground.

Best Answer

My backyard.

Best Answer

Jamaica???

Best Answer

Maybe it's like Norway---they do not export the best wool in the world---they keep it at home.

Best Answer