Do you believe that it's still possible for a woman to be a stay at home mom? I am college-educated, and I would still love to be a home-maker and cater to my family. I want the best for my future children and I'm willing to sacrifice my own career in order to take care of them and ensure that they receive the best possible care and education. Who else will be the best possible caretaker besides their own mother? What are your thoughts and opinions about this?
Allrandom Allrandom 26-30, F 2 Answers Apr 13 in Parenting & Family

In a world where parenting seems to be a lost art, it is good to see someone actually think of the children first. I also feel that since your children will be sent into the world with these children who did not receive proper parenting it is more important then ever.

Best Answer

I have been teaching for the last two years and I am sad to say that most of the issues in today's children can be solved with more parental involvement at home. I can only do so much in a 7 hour time period with 35 students!

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

Unfortunately the price of living has forced mothers into the workplace in order for most families to have enough money to survive. You do make a very good point.

Best Answer

I wish I grew up during the time when it was acceptable to choose a home-maker as a career. I get so much flack for not using my degree.

Best Answer

I am afraid those days are long gone for most mom's

Best Answer