Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 8 Answers Jul 11, 2012

Could be the weather to.

Best Answer

I have a lot of toads. Warty looking toads, green sticky footed toads that can cling to windows and tree toads who make a racket in the night. It's really dry here, so I don't know why there are so many of them, but they are welcome. I like toads.

Best Answer

With as much rain as we have had in the northwest I suspect they moved here. The slugs sure did. Stepped on one in bare feet.

Best Answer

Considering how confused you seem to be Fraz...they might be frogs and not toads. :-) Google it mmmk?

Best Answer

i know the dif, I'm just saying in the limited space they give ya for questions on here, there is a water source- toads have to drink water too.

Best Answer

Toads absorb water through their skin.

Best Answer

Old timers would say you may have a snake....or just someone that likes to eat them....lol

Best Answer

it's those darn snakes??? we have a LOT of snakes around here- eastern garden, black racers,

Best Answer

Yep...there you go...You just might have one somewhere...be careful walking around or picking things up...

Best Answer

They all got swept away by the undertoad

Best Answer