Got traffic for days

Best Answer

:/ eish.

Best Answer

you would

Best Answer

haha... so self-centered.arggggg

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

looking for that darn tortoise

Best Answer

hmmm :) did you find it?

Best Answer

hell yea, thats why I'm back

Best Answer

haha!! welcome back. good to see you.

Best Answer

good to see YOU!

Best Answer

I was out scouring the countryside for the perfect present for you. I FedEx'd it to you 2 days ago...I sure hope they didnt lose it..It was just like you, one of a kind ;)))) Damn FedEx!!!!

Best Answer

LMBO!! ......I did see a FedEx van pullup, but I believe they dropped off the much needed and much appreciated coffee creamer ordered from Amazon.

Best Answer

Oh dear, I'm off to search again. I dont care if it takes weeks or months, you're worth it, baby!!!! ;)

Best Answer

try not to be gone too long.... you were greatly missed the last time you went treasure hunting. :p

Best Answer

And no matter how hard I searched, I've come to realize that you are the only treasure I want and need..... Okay, I'm off, be back by mid October...November 1st at the latest ;))))

Best Answer

LOL!! your words are a woman's elixir!! 4 months is tooo long!! come back! come back

Best Answer

Hahaha...I like you. You have a sense of humor ...oh, but you are a bit too old for me :))))))

Best Answer