you tested those theories? that philosophy, have you actually tried it or just settled that it sounds like it makes sense, i can relate to it, everyone else seems to like it? how can you say someone else is wrong in what they feel, think, or believe if you have not tried it tested it? or are you that closed minded that you just simply rely on a brand name author who says this is the way? mind you who is human like you... we all have different views, opinions of what is. so why not rely more on experiences in life and trying new things before you say uh yea i don't like that or that is wrong. experience it first. personal experience is knowledge. so if you are going to read books and test their theories and experience it why not test other theories and experience it too? how can you not agree with something you never experienced.
suyga777 suyga777 36-40, F 9 Answers Dec 18, 2013 in EP

I use to compare my own ideas and sensations with the writings of philosophers, theologists, psycologists, scientists and so on. Every idea, in my opinion, may be an ancestral memory of something already lived in a past besides time, in a place besides space. Every life may be a mission its way. In other words life is a serious and wanderful thing and the material life just a segment of it.

Sometimes it' hard to teste those theories as they are not scientifically mesurable, at least for the moment, but the inner sensations are stronger than rationality. Every big brain of this planet (Einstein, Socrates, Buddha and so on) told about something appearantly impossible in the beginning, but they are still alive in our minds nowadays. What does it mean? May be that not all the truth has to be scientifically proved.

It's only my actual opinion.

Best Answer

yes!!!! lol that's why i call it experiences. somethings will not be and cant be explained. it is an inner sensation so i say be open minded and experience it.

Best Answer

The precise name of it is faith....not necessarily connected to a traditional religion, even though I think to be a Christian.

Best Answer

it is faith.

Best Answer

Very well said! I tell people all the time not to believe me or anyone else until they have researched a subject entirely... Not just from one point of view. Do research, come to your own conclusions and your own ideas from your own experience. People are too willing to accept an "authority" figure's point point of view as factual without asking questions. That is ignorance.

Best Answer

yes and with that experience there is a gut feeling something is right about this.

Best Answer

I have read books and have taken other peoples theories and experiences to mind I have learned that I have to try my own experiences on things because I am not a firm believer in if one person says this then it is we all have to make are own paths and find out our own ways but sometimes you find a person that can help inspire your way of thinking and that can guide you to the right ways then you cherish that person

Best Answer

hugs!

Best Answer

right back to you:)

Best Answer

The way I see it: answers are certainties; for some, such as yourself, it seems, these certainties are temporary and interchangeable. For others certainties are hard-fought, over-invested pivots around which 'being' travels. Faith and trust is invested to maintain certainty and creating certainty in other people helps pay that price. If someone 'attacks certainty' people take it personally because of this investment in it. That's my take :P

Best Answer

it seems with me. my certainty is in Jesus exists and i am studying it and trying and practicing it. and having faith and trust. so see you politely assumed i was just a "certain" way lol and respects i agree with to a degree. i have studied or looked into other religions other beliefs if i haven't tested it like actually practiced it i definitely read on it and talked with people who live it. im a very curious person. so when i found Jesus something just finally clicked and made sense. it was like my AHA moment i found it and now i am for certain with faith and trust my God is real. That's my take lol

Best Answer

now have i experienced everything no, reason maybe because for instance Satanism i will not experience it lol im sorry because of my heart and empathy for things just wont allow me. will others say im a hypocrite for it of course because i refuse to experience it. but have i read on it and engaged with people who practice it yes for sure. so although i didn't experience it i have now a deeper understanding and insight of what Satanism is im no longer completely ignorant of it. at least i know more about it than nothing at all.

Best Answer

In my mind it remained a question as opposed to an assumption; though I did assume more then question in the writing, I also maintained my uncertainty therein. I try to avoid coming between someone and their certainty and I'm happy you have found what you are/were looking for :)

Best Answer

my apologies then for assuming then. should never come between someone and their certainty im saying don't just flat out say they are wrong and forcefully try to shove your beliefs or your own certainty down their throats if you have never experienced it.

Best Answer

I'm with you about the 'not shoving certainty down throat' but I disagree when it comes to the "haven't experienced it" part... I don't think there is any justification for shoving certainty down someone else's throat... even if one thinks one totally understands another's predicament / has experienced it before; it is my perception that in such a case it isn't that such a someone needs an answer, so much as to figure out which question to ask. In other words, other people's certainty is cool with me but throwing it at someone else is not. Were you implying that I was doing some certainty shoving? If it came across that way I apologize.

Best Answer

yes ty. i am too.

Best Answer

My questions have not been answered, I don't bother seeking out other peoples' opinions, I just do... haven't had any bouts with electricity since I experienced the magical powers it seemed to overpower me with.

Best Answer

i don't really think we will ever have all the answers lol

Best Answer

My biggest issue is not knowing how much we say we know is completely unknown...

Best Answer