jmfb jmfb 18-21 20 Answers May 19, 2009

I study the Bible and I have no idea what you're talking about.

Best Answer

It doesn't, unless I've seriously missed something, and I can't believe that it would. Like allofus mentioned, most theories I've heard actually say that Adam and Eve were darkish, at least.

Best Answer

In some version of the KKK Bible.

Best Answer

No where. some ignorant individuals used the phrase that God marked Cain for his evil turned him black. this is not even close. there are some theologians who believe that either Adam or Eve were black or at least darked skin to get the variety we have today.

Best Answer

It doesn't, I have heard this before and it really upset me,but the words "the children of ham turned black fro their sins, is nowhere in the bible, just some white mans twisted version of what he whats to be there.

Best Answer

Wikipedia has an article on the "curse" of Ham. There are interpretations to suit.

Best Answer

It doesn't!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I am a Christian, and study the scripture....and I have never read that anywhere....You most definitely have been misinformed.

Best Answer

it doesn't its just another case of divide and rule! don't believe everything you hear! and its not in the bible...read it yourself and see!.

Best Answer

No where in the bible does it say that. Mormons used to teach it and said that it was the "mark of cain" for his sin's. My mother was taught this when she was a mormon.

Best Answer

I do not recall such a scripture, but the story of Cain and Abel comes close. Cain slew Abel and was marked by God. The mark was so that everyone knew he was cursed, and to wander throughout the land. People could not to murder him as they would face the wrath of God.<br />
There is also Mormon scripture that states that the people of Canaan were cursed. They had to live in an unfruitful land, cursed by heat, and their skin was turned black. I believe that Mormons state that the people of Canaan were descendants of Cain. That is why people with dark skin were not allowed to be Mormon priests. I believe they recanted that statement a few decades ago.<br />
I hope this helps a little! :-)

Best Answer

I have read the Bible more than once and have never seen that.

Best Answer