TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 17 Answers Aug 13, 2013 in Travel

Monkey's Eyebrow, KY.

Best Answer

I grew up in KY but I never heard of a monkey's Eyebrow? What larger town is is close to?

Best Answer

Between Paducah and Possom Trot (seriously). Or Paducah and Cape Girardeau, MO.

Best Answer

I used to go to Paducah. It has been many years since I was there though. Kentucky is a beautiful state.

Best Answer

If ya want a big city feel in a smaller city, and one that is beautiful, move to Lexington.

Best Answer

I don't care for the big city life. All I want is some pleace where I can find a job.

Best Answer

It only feels like a big city because there is so much to do. there are places that are hiring around Lexington. My son, along with his wife and kids live there. I have a niece, plus her husband and kids, living there. I also have a nephew living there. They went off to school at UK and liked the area so much, they stayed there after graduating. Lexmark (the printer people) are downsizing right now, but are planning on heading off in another direction that will require twice as many employees. Toyota is putting on a large addition right up the road from Lexington in Georgetown. They will be hiring about 300 more.

Best Answer

Nice. I will check it out.

Best Answer

Anywhere that isn't the south.

Best Answer

I am in the south now.

Best Answer

Washington state

Best Answer

My back yard. Me and mine are good folk, and given its semi neglected look, not much human traffic from us. Reasonable rates, Tent provided at additional cost or just bring your own

Best Answer

Nice, How much rent do you charge?

Best Answer

It's negotiable, depending on do you want it mowed first, picked up, checked for Scorpions/Rattlesnakes, etc, or if you want to do so as needed. I'm willing to work with you.

Best Answer

I could make lunch out of the Scorpions/Rattlesnakes, etc. It would be a free meal. Where are you located?

Best Answer

Arizona, and if that's the case, the least I can do is provide cooking/eating utensils as part of the rental package. It seems only right.

Best Answer

Sure. Would you share a roasted rattlesnake with me?

Best Answer

Do I have to touch it or catch it?

Best Answer

Naw, I will catch it, kill it and clean it and cook it.

Best Answer

Sweet! I'm there and will even bring Macaroni salad

Best Answer

Nice Max and snake. Yummy.

Best Answer

What can I say? I am the Host with the Most. :)

Best Answer

A place I have been to which was beautiful and the people were down to earth was West Virginia.

Best Answer

Lovely state. I love the trees.

Best Answer

its called Canada...........................................xx

Best Answer

Is there jobs there?

Best Answer

oh yes, depending where you choose

Best Answer

Bogata, Texas

Best Answer

I will check it out and see. ARe there jobs there? I need a job too.

Best Answer

Not many when you say small town, low population, doesn't allow for much job market, mostly a rural farm town. Greenville, TX would be the closest you might find some kind of work in, or Commerce , TX Both nice places, nice folks for the most part.

Best Answer

Thanks I will check it out. I need a job too.

Best Answer

University in Commerce, and E-Systems in Greenville.

Best Answer

Nice. I will check it out.

Best Answer

Berea Kentucky. Super small town. :) that's where I grew up. It's perfect.

Best Answer

I don't know

Best Answer

Me either.

Best Answer

why only the usa?

Best Answer

Do you know a better country?

Best Answer

depends for what

Best Answer

With each states there are towns, the smallest population I've heard was of 30 people. It's all about how in depth your research is.

Best Answer