09sjonesd 09sjonesd 16-17, M 7 Answers Jun 25 in Community

I'm in Canada and live in Canada born in Canada. Never moved a way from it so not from it but in it.

Best Answer

Justin bieber is from canada... How do you feel about that? Lol

Best Answer

whose he?

Best Answer

Everywhere

Best Answer

Over the river and through the woods...

Best Answer

Ooo well

Best Answer

Denmark

Best Answer

Isn't it really cold there?

Best Answer

Lol, why would it be?

Best Answer

Because it's very northern! Haha

Best Answer

Haha well, right now it's 11C - but it's also 2:24am, so it's pretty warm out for it being the middle of the night. We get cold weather (down to -20C) during winter, and up to 35C during summer.. so it's a bit of both lol

Best Answer

In England we are lucky to get 11 degrees at noon haha! Ive always wanted to go to a Scandinavian country!

Best Answer

Haha, England gets most of the bad weather that then gets better before it reaches Denmark if the wind is right :)

Best Answer

You're very lucky!!😔

Best Answer

I guess, not during winter though XD Then it gets really bad here. Lots of snow, lots of cold wins, lakes freeze etc - we've had a mild winter last year though, hoping for another of those!

Best Answer

Oh no:( that certainly isn't good... In winter I never leave the house because it's too cold:')

Best Answer

Haha I hate to leave the house too, I gotta though! Worse part is when there's snow, and I have to get back and forth between school, or my horse, and home because I drive a scooter! And it's not very stable in 10cm of thick sticky snow xD It's gotten so bad before I'd have to let my feet slide through it to support the scooter so I wouldn't crash haha

Best Answer

Haha it sounds like something from a comedy!! It never snows in England, only ever Scotland:(

Best Answer

:o Never? And it is VERY funny sometimes ;) If I turn my foot 90 degrees so the snow hits the side of it and I go fast enough, I can make it spray up so it hits people ;)

Best Answer

Hahaha! That reminds me of some person who got arrestees in my city for driving through a puddle and spraying water over these kids haha! Message me?:)

Best Answer

Haha sure xD

Best Answer

Over there.

Best Answer

Where?- sorry I had to make it rhyme :')

Best Answer

Yet you broke the rhyme with the rest of your statement...

Best Answer

Yet I finished the sentence with the question mark.

Best Answer

No, you finished off one half of your statement with a question mark, and left the other half hanging. A statement is necessarily not a single sentence/question or what-have-you, but a series of such. ;)

Best Answer

florida

Best Answer

Always wanted to go there!

Best Answer

joiiinnn ussss :P *as over-tanned under-dressed zombies limp towards you*

Best Answer