Iobject Iobject 51-55, M 7 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

Because the US now decided to lift sanctions on the country and open it up for world trade. It's rich in resources and it's best to arrive early as the doors open to get the best bargains

Best Answer

is he really there? i have said they have one of the most awesome sports called Chinlone. Myanmar is the same country as Burma. We call it Burma, the residents of the country call it Myanmar.

Best Answer

Myanmar is AKA Burma and is next to Thailand. Cant say why Presi Obama is there for specifically.

Best Answer

Burma and yes it's important.

Best Answer

It's Burma halfwit. It's been closed to the West for like 50 years. And now it's opening up. Understand? His visit shows respect.

Best Answer

I'd like to hobble you and clip your wings.

Best Answer

Because you're ignorant?

Best Answer

I'm ignorant of things that have no purpose. Just as you are ignorant of things that do.

Best Answer

So Myanmar/Burna has no purpose as you've never heard of it? You don't appear t have a purpose to me as you don't absorb information. So stop believing you even exist. As you don't. And why do you get so worked up about a bloody Avatar. You don't know it's origins of course do you?

Best Answer

Myanmar? I was referring to you.

Best Answer

He has been hoodwinked into legitimising a tyrannical regime by the lure of minerals.

Best Answer

Myanmar is in south-eastern Asia - somewhere between India and Vietnam - and Obama went there to be the first US president to go there :)

Best Answer