Mdavid91 Mdavid91 46-50, M 17 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in EP

I have met many wonderful ladies in both venues. I met my wife on a dating site.

Best Answer

That depends on your style. If you are confident and don't have a problem communicating then you will find meeting a woman in real life is easier and faster. There is less competition in my opinion. On the other hand if you are a better writer and you can be wittier then the 1000 other douche bags in her email box, you will probably do better with that method. In the end it is numbers game. The more you put yourself out there the more likely you are going to succeed.

Best Answer

Food store, pitted or not.

Best Answer

Speed dating.<br />
So many women so little time.

Best Answer

OK Cupid has been the best bet for me, personally. I am not trying to advertise for them or anything like that, but I found my boyfriend on that site and he's the love of my life. OK Cupid has a lot of Q's you can answer and then see how other people in your area answered the same Q's and how good of a match they are for you. I have never used eHarmony or any of those other "serious" sites because I refuse to pay for them, but I've heard that OK Cupid is a good, less pressure, free version of those. I agree it's good stuff!<br />
I also had decent luck with Plenty of Fish. When I was divorced last year I dated like 5 guys from that site and only 1 was a dud. I'm still friends with 1 of them too, even though there was nothing there when I met him for our date. POF is really casual and there are quite a few people on there who just want to hook up. So beware if that's not your thing (it wasn't mine).<br />
My whole thing w/ online dating is to be VERY specific - both about who you are, and what you are looking for. THEN, meet these people very quickly. Carry on enough chat online to get a feel for their personalities, but if you see major red flags...delete 'em. If they seem cool enough or you feel there could be a spark - meet them ASAP face to face. Don't fall in love with an online persona. Meet the real person.<br />
This has definitely worked for me. I even met my ex-husband online with a similar method of selection and while we weren't the perfect pair (it was lacking romantically and I knew that from the start), our marriage was basically happy and we were together for a decade.

Best Answer

I would say in church as the priest zips up his fly and if not possible the internet because everyone there is so real. My best experience is that moment as I chat and my wife is in the kitchen drinking coffee and I am chatting and as I *** trying to no make a sound.

Best Answer

I never dated over the internet but I think in person is best cause cyber 0's and 1's can not transmit a twinkling eye.

Best Answer

I find it easier on the Internet but the hole dating things just a difficult situation anyways for me x

Best Answer

walmart

Best Answer

If you cannot get a date in person, then how can you woo a lady you meet from the internet ?<br />
So i'd say in person, but I have dated from both mediums

Best Answer

A bowling alley.

Best Answer