I have met many wonderful ladies in both venues. I met my wife on a dating site.

Best Answer

That depends on your style. If you are confident and don't have a problem communicating then you will find meeting a woman in real life is easier and faster. There is less competition in my opinion. On the other hand if you are a better writer and you can be wittier then the 1000 other douche bags in her email box, you will probably do better with that method. In the end it is numbers game. The more you put yourself out there the more likely you are going to succeed.

Best Answer

Food store, pitted or not.

Best Answer

Speed dating.<br />
So many women so little time.

Best Answer

I would say in church as the priest zips up his fly and if not possible the internet because everyone there is so real. My best experience is that moment as I chat and my wife is in the kitchen drinking coffee and I am chatting and as I *** trying to no make a sound.

Best Answer

I never dated over the internet but I think in person is best cause cyber 0's and 1's can not transmit a twinkling eye.

Best Answer

I find it easier on the Internet but the hole dating things just a difficult situation anyways for me x

Best Answer

walmart

Best Answer

If you cannot get a date in person, then how can you woo a lady you meet from the internet ?<br />
So i'd say in person, but I have dated from both mediums

Best Answer

A bowling alley.

Best Answer