In my mind

Best Answer

In my panic room !!

Best Answer

Interesting question, now think about it for a second if I told you then it wouldn't be a secret anymore and therefore it would no longer be a good palce to hide now would it<br />
I'm thinking the best answer would be to not answer the question but what do I know?

Best Answer

depends who are you hiding from and where you are at? if you are hiding from cops in america, then i recommend you go to south america or if you cant speak spanish, then canada...dont tell any loved ones where you are going...tell them you are going to south america when really you are going 2 canada...and always wear a fake beard, eye brows, and colored contacts lens or glasses...and cover up any tattoo's and scars at all times...i watch alot of fugitive shows...good luck 2 you in your hiding out...

Best Answer

where no one cand find you

Best Answer

with my car keys

Best Answer

Simply? In the *best* place where you will neither be found *or* found out about. This 'rule' applies to a good person doing something wrong, a bad person doing something bad or a good person doing *nothing* wrong but being (in some way) persecuted :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Behind Jekyll's shadow.

Best Answer

under the bed.

Best Answer

On EP

Best Answer

i dont know, the cops keep finding me

Best Answer