meaning only get about 1,000 to 1300 a month on disability so rent would have to not be more then $500 a month.
Kindal Kindal 46-50, F 13 Answers Jun 6, 2010

Costa Rica or Bali. Both have government corruption, but in both of these countries you would be considered well off financially. It's important to know that when you expatriate you usually have to leave your new country one or more times a year in order to maintain your visa standing. Costa Rica allows for dual citizenship, which makes it an interesting choice. Both of these countries like Americans well enough, but a lot of countries think Americans are a bunch of boobs! LOL! These countries are humid, but not unbearably hot. One concern is things like dengue fever and yellow fever, which can be deadly (not to mention malaria in Bali). You might want to consider Thailand too, and I agree Phillipines is cost-effective but everything there is the American's fault so it is best not to drive there, and Phillipines is also pretty corrupt.

Best Answer

Did you get an answer to your question you posted 3 years ago?

If you live in the USA, San Diego is the place for you, all sun, fun and no snow, except 50 miles away.I will tell you my disability if you tell me yours.

Best Answer

Unfortunately any ghetto in a climate that suits you.

With greedy landlords all over and the renting market to the sheer advantage of the landlords, you are at their mercy.

If you can get a fanny mae or freddy mac or va benefits, it is best to buy a cheap house. You will come out ahead in as little as 3-5 years of ownership.

I am in the same situation as you are, but with a non working spouse and a 10 year old child to support as well.

Best Answer

Try to get on subsidized housing Section 8, government,or county housing, (They usually have a waiting list,you need to apply for it). Meanwhile, being a house sitter, room mate, or SRO hotel housing makes sense.

Best Answer
Best Answer

lol I like the way you think

Best Answer

Try the Philippines its hot,but its cheap to live,let me know.

Best Answer

Geee, in Pittsburgh, there are many, funded apartment buildings, that are based on your income, and health expenses, are even deducted, so, your rent, would be about, 400, or less, per month..This is not section 8 housing, but, housing, for the disabled. and the senior citizens..They have transportation, available, close at hand, and, the buildings, are not restricted, so, you will find, families, and students there also, ..I think this is a federallyfiunded program, that also incorporates city county and also state funding, as i think they are matched..by the Great Commonwealth, of Pennsylvania...But, the weather, can be quite, strange in Pa..And, the summers are quite humid, except in the moi=untains,

good Luck.

Best Answer

Places where the weather is great are usually expensive places to live.

Best Answer