It takes a few years of absolute complete honesty about everything in your life to the girl in your life. If you slowly approach the subject over some time period - and do not seem over obsessed or pushy about the idea, I GUARANTEE that she will come around to the idea. Either her wearing diapers and rubber panties, or yourself or both of you. Trust me, I know. I've been married many years and we've both been diapered when the other person had too rough of a day, or were too crabby, or was argumentative. Good luck! Regards, Yummy1

Best Answer

For money, I'll do it you supply diapers.

Best Answer

How much?

Best Answer

I would support you 100% if you lived with me and stayed in diapers 24/7. And yes, I would provide the diapers too!

Best Answer

It is a shame they shut down the adult section of Craig'slist, they have all come over here...

Best Answer

I WOULD LIKE TO MEET A WOMEN WHO LIKES TO WEAR DIAPERS AND PLASTIC PANTIES IN IDAHO OR NEVADA

Best Answer

i would like to date a female 40 to 50 who wear nappies from new zealand i would really like to met one

Best Answer

did you try diaperspace?

Best Answer

You are looking to join a "Munch" for AB/DL. Try searching online for BDSM, DL, Munch. <br />
When you go to a munch or meeting try not to be to agressively creepy. Men out number women like 10:1. Best to start by wanting to be a part of a group, make friends...it takes time to find a real women who is into this stuff, or willing to use it...without using you. When/ if trying to get a non- DL woman to do the things you like. You might express that making you wear diapers is a form of chastity control, and that she could use it as a tool to have you do the things she likes...whether that is oral, or washing her car.

Best Answer

Nursing homes man

Best Answer

Well, you could always do what I did and tell the woman your dating that you like to wear them. Nothing like a little honesty that sets things off. Now she wears too and well... I have converted her. You could check Diaperspace com as well!

Best Answer

i am sure i once found a dating site that covered it but since trying to find it again, I cant find it

Best Answer

I would like to meet a female who either likes to wear diapers and or insist that I wear diapersor chastity device ect, throw in some bondage and I would be a very happy bunny!!

Best Answer

Is there any females in Oklahoma who loves to where diapers?

Best Answer

Camp out in the diaper aisle at WalMart and when a woman buys diapers, follow her outside.

Best Answer

it could be for her kids

Best Answer

To wear adult diapers, her kid would have to be obese. And that apple doesn't fall far from the tree, meaning she would be too and I'd pass on that one.

Best Answer

why do you like the diapers?

Best Answer

read my confession that i posted tonight

Best Answer

because of he way they feel do u wear?

Best Answer

no i'm not into that,and i'm married

Best Answer

They are rare gems in the ocean, but keep looking, maybe you'll find one :)

Best Answer

i want a that wears diapers like me

Best Answer