The elevator. We couldn't wait and it kinda happened...

Best Answer

How long was the elevator ride?

Best Answer

There is a stop button we used

Best Answer

beach

Best Answer

Beach sand! Tub bathroom outside back porch

Best Answer

On a semi crowded subway train around 1 am... Most people were too busy reading or Just avoiding eye contact...

Best Answer

Wow, I saw that in a *o**o once....

Best Answer

My Mother and Father went away on holiday for two weeks last Summer, I had sex in their bed every night for 13 nights with my boyfriend, the reason 13 nights instead of 14, had to wash the sheets and change the bed, My Mother said what a lovely girl washing the sheets and changing the bed you are a very good girl, id only she knew.

Best Answer

On the deck of our house in the cold with her leaning on the railing while i did her from behind.

Best Answer

Nice

Best Answer

he is now an ex but for his b-day we did it in the backseat of his car parked in the mall at around noon on a saturday..where there we lots of people going by..dont know if they looked way to busy having fun to notice..

Best Answer

That is pretty cool. It's the risk that makes so much better

Best Answer

When in college, a classmate and I were doing research, no internet back then. We ended up in a dark isle in the back of the library, looking for information. One thing led to another. Both of us were in work clothes as we attended class at night. She spread her leags, lifting her skirt. She then unfastened my pants. We had a quicky before class. We both got an A on our report and in the class. Gina, where are you now?

Best Answer

Yes!! The library! I love it

Best Answer