This is a link to a story I wrote about this. Domatheart gives top advice about how to find it but I'd like to add that you will probably find it easier if you are sitting up propped up with pillows rather than laying down. Also use very very firm pressure, It's easier if you can get your man to do it or use a shaped toy.<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Want-To-Have-A-Vaginal-******/1999905" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

well thank you!:)

Best Answer

this is the best answer so far!

Best Answer

Thankyou. I hope you find it, it's the best feeling in the world. Start doing your kegel exercises too. They definitely help :o)

Best Answer

As stated earlier, it is just inside the vagina towards the front. The easiest way to find it is MY fingers lol but since I'm not there try this: lay on your back w/legs spread, a pillow under you is best. Now if your not wet and hopefully you are, use some lube. Using 1 or 2 fingers hold your hand palm up and slowly press them inside yourself. Once they are in press upward toward your belly, you should feel a small sponge like bump. Feel it? Lol. Ok now gently stroke it as you press on it. It will swell as you do. Now is the perfect time to learn to squirt. In box me for that anyone lol. I hope I helped darlin. Let me know

Best Answer

yummy!haha

Best Answer

Google is your friend.

Best Answer

well you just need to look for yourself....where the spot is nice to touch inside you, that is it!

Best Answer

all spot is nice to touch

Best Answer

hehehe...i mean the spongy area inside you.

Best Answer

right after the f spot

Best Answer