amdee1 amdee1 41-45, F 11 Answers Jul 25, 2012

I think the line is crossed when there is real, unwanted pain or danger to health, life, etc. or if it affects others in a way they do not consent to.

Best Answer

I believe that there need to be inviolable lines that apply to us all and that line is anything that is a felony crime, anything that is done to anyone non-consensually, and anything (sexual or violent) done by an adult to a child, whether they consent or not, and finally, anything (sexual or violent) done to an animal.<br />
Then there is the personal line that each of us must determine for ourselves. For me that line eliminates anything having to do with urine, excrement, or blood and anything that inflicts serious pain on any party, whether consensual or not. There are many fetishes or paraphilias that have absolutely no attraction to me personally, many of which I cannot even understand, but that I do not condemn as long as done by consenting adults.

Best Answer

I do not know for me anything involving poo or wee or blood or dressing up as a baby but if it turns some people on then who are we to judge ?

Best Answer

I think when it hurts another person who is not someone completely willing, then it crosses that line. Do think there are many things that people desire that if two consenting results, want to try, should be able to, obviously there are some limitations with this but think at times, too many restrictions are in place. I think the key is both individuals being in consent and understand. Great question by the way

Best Answer

I'm not sure there is a line between acceptable and unacceptable fetishes outside of killing your partner. As long as both parties consent then it's acceptable. I think each of us individually draws and defines that line for themselves. Peace

Best Answer

Hurt someone on purpose and enjoy it, you need help

Best Answer