For me it was defo Guatemala or Belize
SirSmokealotUK SirSmokealotUK 18-21, M 26 Answers Feb 23, 2012

At times,seriously, the most personally dangerous place I have been is in my own mind: the closest to spontaenous injury or my death.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>__________ then it would be on locations in the oil and gas field business.

Best Answer

Onshore is not so bad as you can run, but statistically its a lot safer than many other jobs, seen a few kicks in the last 27 years but managed to avert blowouts.

Best Answer

Took a wrong turn into the Turkish equivalent of the Bible belt the "Koran belt" gee they are not nice to westerners especially tourists staring at me like they wanted to serve my testicles up as shish kebab

Best Answer

My bfs kitchen >.<

Best Answer

It's a toss-up between Houston and the Bronx.

Best Answer

transki in S Africa going to holliday at the wild coast the roads are bad alot of them are dirt roads and cows and bulls,goats and rural people all crossing the so called rd we were just 2 woman travelling alone, never again.

Best Answer

now that i think back, i do honestly shake my head. i worked in a place that had extremely amounts of H2S gas, if you are unfamiliar with this stuff, it is the gas you hear about when men crawl into na sewer line and become overtaken by the fumes, and than another man will go to help him out of a natural reaction and he too will die from the fumes of H2S or Hydrogen Sulfide gas. the chemicals that mixed inside the drums would create huge outputs of this killer, we had monitors but every once in awhile a system would fail and a suprise dose would hit you square in the face, and hit is does, i once caught a large dose of it, in a instance you cannot breath, i somehow made it to a pallet of dry chemicals to catch my breath. this was not the only time i caught whiffs, nobody while i worked ever got killed, but one of my co-workers was knocked unconsious once, he did survive however. but this was a very hazardous place to work, and i made it out

Best Answer

in a serious relationship...

Best Answer

Out of 46 countries i have been to on all continents, without a doubt Romania

Best Answer

About 80% of the people with me who went there for a few months to work, got mugged or threatened, the Romanians were a desperate people in those days around 1992

Best Answer

zamboanga philipines, muslim terrorist playground, asia's kidnap central

Best Answer

In the midst of my motorcycle accident in Atlanta

Best Answer

Fairground I have had 3 rollercosters break whilst I was on them.

Best Answer

boulevard :D

Best Answer

When i was about 11 years old i stood on top of a very deep well which was covered with very thin plywood.. like 2mm thick. If it had give way i would not be here now.. Someone is looking after me.. cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

In a war wagon (Loache hellicoper) as an F.O. for the 155 howitzers.

Best Answer

damb i think you win

Best Answer

Nothing scary about that, now being on the receiving end might qualify!

Best Answer

Goood point

Best Answer

the center of the earth.

Best Answer

The city that I live in.

Best Answer

Where is that?

Best Answer

Istanbul, Turkey.

Best Answer

The crosswalk.

Best Answer

My bathroom.

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer