Ever since joining this site i find it good but where is normal people all i eva seem get is like weirdos who look normal but act retarded half dont want to chat or when u make effort to inbox people they reply propa ****** and i just wonderd if this site is for sharing storys and talking to people to help then wers these people? Lol
TommyJonse TommyJonse 18-21, M 11 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Community

**** dude, define normal!!!

Best Answer

we ate them all nom nom nom yum :P

Best Answer

Pshh, it's no fun being normal.

Best Answer

I mean, I thought I was pretty normal. .-.

Best Answer

I guess this site wasn't created for society's ''norm'', which I believe to be a positive light on peoples confidences who have been battered down by mental ilness, addiction etc.

Best Answer

Now see your trying to be smart and make out am calling the normal but you are i agree normal is not a defined word by normal i meen people who are on this site to chat and share storys make new mates help each other thats the normal normal person is some one you can talk too alot i seem to see tho is trolling people who want to argue or are dirty sex talking freaks wanting sh ag there mums

Best Answer

I apologise if it came across that way, I wasn't trying to be smart and yes I get where you're coming from.

Best Answer

No worrys mate :)

Best Answer

You should know that not making any spelling/grammar mistakes makes you not normal!
Tommy: normal is what you make it. You're on EP, that alone would make *you* not normal for some people. Try Facebook ... they tell me there are normal people there. :D

Best Answer

Haha il give you that one pal :)

Best Answer

They is in school lernin to rite.

Best Answer

Yea ok :s

Best Answer

I wish I knew

Best Answer

Define normal?

I mean everyone is diffrent especially if you look at the way they view and interpret the world around them. So to take a baseline and say this is normal is nigh impossible.

The fact that people are so obviously diffrent in opinion on wibsites like this is because they can addopt a "internet persona" That doesnt nessecarely relate to how they act in the outside world. Since here they dont have to adopt anything to seem "normal". While on the streets you might get singled out for some reason or another here you can just spew forth your thoughts on any subject without fear of it reaching your person.

Wich is why i like this site, people get to say wat they think and believe without the fear of it turning on them in there professional life.

This goes the opposite way aswell since you can say watever you want. you do get people getting bored an just "troll" So wat you are seeing might actually be normal. Diffrent people react diffrently.

To put it simply , you can say i hate my job and my boss is a piece of **** without getting fired ;)

Best Answer

If you look down iv wrote wa i meen i used the wrong word i dont meen normal as in normal really theres no such defination every 1s got diff view on the word normal i just ment people like you who participate in this website not ask for picks of my manhood or tel me i should shag me mum an stuff u get me?

Best Answer

Well the people you talk about are everywhere.
No matter where you go on the world wide web you shall find forum trolls. A fundamental law of the internetz ;)
Just pay no mind to em

Best Answer

Depends what you think is considered normal.

Best Answer

Best Answer