In the truck on the freeway on the way to work.

Best Answer

in front of my friend who is also female, it's funny cuz i had an org@sm and even then she didnt notice me lol. i feel bad for doing that ten feet away from her

Best Answer

hahahaha!! I love that one!!

Best Answer

it was on an empty church, in a small town in Venezuela. i knew the church would be emptyfor a while so i went into theconfessional andjacked offand came all over the priest's seat.it was so hot!!!

Best Answer

How many Hail Marys for that?

Best Answer

What??? OMG!! wow..so evil..yet so hot!!

Best Answer

In a movie theatre .... that was showing an X-rated movie .... and from what I could tell, everyone was doing something similar or more. My girlfriend brought me there as a surprise on a date "to go see a movie". I always wondered how she knew about this place and how many other guys she had been there with.

Best Answer

omg..lol..u know??

Best Answer

Best date surprise I ever had .... though she one showed up to a party that I threw, as my date, wearing a crotch-length wet t-shirt, and she had me keep it wet all night since it was an outside party and it was hot that night ... the memories that is bringing back...

Best Answer