mbogo mbogo 41-45, M 17 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Religion

last words of a wounded athist on a battle field..medic! oh God help me

Best Answer

They are all equally irrelevant to me.

Best Answer

Yes, there is clear proof. Look how Christians, Muslims, & Jews treat others. Now look at how Buddhists and Wiccans treat others. There is your proof.

Best Answer

There is nothing to the contrariety. Its all a paradox.

Best Answer

There is this mountain, at the top of it sits God. there are many paths to the top of a mountain, but they all end up at the top. some paths are easy some rather hard but all end up on top. there is none better than another. Because there is only one God. and if in your heart you believe and with you actions you follow His teachings how can any of them be wrong. this is my opinion. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

You won't find anything beyond anecdotes and lies.

Best Answer

THE PROVE IS CLEAR AND ALL CAN SEE IT. WHICH RELIGION IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION ON EARTH???<br />
WHICH RELIGION IS EVEN CONVINCING ATHEISTS WITH IT'S LOGIC VERSES???<br />
WHICH RELIGION IS THE RELIGION THAT'S PROVING IT'S TRUTH AND LOGIC LAWS???<br />
WHICH RELIGION IS THE RELIGION THAT HAS PROVEN THINGS IN LIFE THAT WE NOWADAYS ARE ACTUALLY SEEING.

Best Answer

I like True Blood too - but really?

Best Answer

I CAN'T BLAME YOU :)

Best Answer

religion is politics and politics is religion.

Best Answer

i dont think there any better religion but I know that some are 100% purer than

Best Answer

there is no proof only opinion, though if you were looking for the vranch or sect of a religion that was most like the origginal that might be a good indicator.

Best Answer

You will find none.

Best Answer