Being a real American and watching all this unfold throughout the years it is apparrent that Obama is the culprit. If you don't see it you need to step back and really take a look. No conspiracy theories but just hard facts. Obama was never actually heard of when he was elected in 2008. He has hidden his identity. He bows before leaders of country's and gives Israel the brush off. He has goofed off, played more rounds of golf than any other president, he has had many parties, rappers, thugs and even terrorist that are on the terrorist list visiting the White House. Your president elect took the credit for calling on the Navy seals to kill Osama. Obama used this politically as well. It is a shame that we see the Benghazi attack and he tells the CIA and others to stand down. Now we see Gen. Petraeous resignation over an affair, we see Hillary also stepping down. This is a sure sign that Obama is in reality killing this country. I will not be a part of it. States will secede soon!
UnitedStatesWarrior UnitedStatesWarrior 56-60 26 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

I am a Real American. I am multicultural and I believe that our strength is our diversity and our willingness to compromise. The Republican Party stands against progress and diversity. At no point during the debates or all of this mass media did Romney Ryan lay out a debt, healthcare or jobs plan... Oh, I forget, Romney authored what you call Obamacare, that will start in 2014.<br />
Romney was so arrogant, that he only prepared an acceptance speech. He thought that the good ole boy network would pull him through. It's funny how 2012 will go down as the GOP's Waterloo. The Democrats now have the Senate and the White House, hopefully they can throttle bonehead Boehner and get things moving in the right direction!!!<br />
The last time that we let billionaires and the elitist Windsor Family run this country, it didnt sit well with us Real Americans. We threw a little tea party for them and the rest is history. <br />
Diversity is our strength in voting numbers.

Best Answer

This country is failing and it is supporters like you that follow an illegal presiding "Kenyan" born man that hides his records. You are living proof of these fools in which I speak.

Best Answer

Okay... The elitist lobbyist groups pay well and they have a huge influence. Money talks... This was a 2 billion dollar election.

Best Answer

Yes... The Windsor Family, the same people that are in power now. The Tea Party does forget that... But many are bought and paid for by the Koch Brothers. More 1%ers ruling the masses.

Best Answer

The Republican party stands against progress? Did you rip that right out of Obama's playbook? Jesus christ you liberals need to get a new argument aside from, "ALL REPUBLICANS ARE RICH AND WANT MONEY!!"

Best Answer

Fact! These sheeple know nothing. The only see and believe what is placed before them on Television! You are in the know Cheryl. I applaude you!

Best Answer

LOL. There is rich on both sides... However, most big money people stand with the GOP vs the Dems. Other than Gates n Buffet, look at Jerry Jones or many of these US sports team owners. The majority are not Democrats.

Best Answer

He is better than Romney. Just saying. In fact, that Obama won by so little is very disturbing. :S

Best Answer

No, he's not killing it from within. He's improving it from the outside. What Obama does is looking around beyond the borders to see what he can improve. I don't see that fool Romney do that.

Best Answer

Keep worshiping a person that hides his identity! I will not follow this pretender and many others will not either.

Best Answer

A lot of us see the reality. but We are powerless to make a blind man see, and a deaf man hear

Best Answer

Right blame it all on Obama. Apparently the US had absolutely no problems before he came along. <br />
Its the end of the world, folks, help somebody help us!

Best Answer

We sure as hell didn't have the problems that we have now under your illegal "Kenyan" pretender-in-chief now do we?

Best Answer

My illegal "Kenyan" pretender-in-chief?

Best Answer

Don't tell me ok? You are not a U.S. citizen.
If you are and living abroad for a good reason than I still say, "Your illegal "Kenyan" born pretender-in-chif! I can do this can't I? I can until Obama takes away freedom of sppech.

Best Answer

Republican=Platform of fear and paranoia..hmmm someone on here really fits that bill! LOL

Best Answer

I have seen and agree, I have done everything in my power I can do. I am in the medical field, like many other doctors, I will not work under Obamacare , I refuse to ration care and limit my patients care due to their age or whatever the reason. I hope those who wanted it enjoy their monthly IRS checks for compliance. This is a true fact, 16,000 new IRS agents to indorse the law. Only prisoners, illegals, and people on welfare will be exempt. That seems real fare when those who are actually working get penalized agained. Why can't we see his college transsc<x>ripts , why 20 plus SS numbers. He has a open pass to do whatever he wants.

Best Answer

Obama is killing the whole country and the people that voted were mostly black, illegal aliens granted amnesty and Obama had this whole thing in his pocket all the time. I saw it, you saw it and it is a fact! The U.S. will be gone soon enough unless people raise up and take back the country!

Best Answer

We are still living on George Bush's Policies and President Obama is trying hard to make the corrections, but you have a Senate House with Republicans that don't always allow Obama's Policies to get implemented. We are actually living with Division then cooperation. I am not happy with Obama's compromises, but having this more Humanitarian interest with respect to all Life On A Planet to me is really the more: True: "Virtue" that I find, which is not the real Evil that Republicans have in Mind. I am tired of Human Bias, Prejudice, Cultural Intolerance, Greed and Selfish Interest over others. If this is even God's ethics? I don't like this God with these kind of ethics. If anyone likes to represent a God? Is should be in the interest of Equal Rights for All!

Best Answer

Oh cry me a river! Sheeple always bring up Bush! This illegal Kenyan has had four long years to at least make a dent. He hasn't done sh!t except make our country weaker and our debt more! Jeezh!

Best Answer

You will indeed follow this great pretender. You are asking the right questions but to support a man that hides his identity is wrong!

Best Answer

Before Obama took office, financial transactions and the revenue they generate had been responsible for more than 40 percent of all economic activity. When the financial industry collapsed in the last months of the Bush Administration all American economic activity contracted by more than 25 percent in one fell swoop. 25 percent!!!! The ramifications of that powerful implosion has been global. Thanks to Obama and his stewardship, the American economy is coming back, stronger and better than almost all other first world economies. Wake up and read a daily newspaper, Read several. So you can know that there are foreign organizations who want to destroy us and have murdered our diplomatic staff. Obama did not murder them. If there were mistakes made, investigations will call out the weak links in the chain of command and they will be gone. Every reelected President reassigns many of his Cabinet positions and staff. It is a Washington tradition and a good one. The jobs are tough and fresh eyes and minds are needed

Best Answer

Keep following this illegal shepherd. You are not American people, you are in fact, "sheeple"! Question Obama instead of following a pretender that hides his very own idintity from you!

Best Answer

Bravo

Best Answer

sheep! Enjoy the doom. Your Messiah is now a lame duck president and what he does next will make you a believer in all that I have said and posted.

Best Answer

Obama isn't who/ what you think he is. He is a cancer on this earth!

Best Answer

You talk about wake up? You talk about read? It amazes me that you don't read and are asleep at your own wheel. You know zero (nothing) about your presiding president. You know nothing of the FEMA camps, the executive orders signed by your Messiah Obama to take all of your rights away under the Constitution and yes even your Bill of Rights! I will bet you that you never look at the skies either! You don't see the chemtrails cross patterning and your govenment spending billions to spray you with barium oxide, flouride, red blood cells and aluminum oxide and also nano semiconductors. I also know that you have no idea of any of this. I strongly suggest that you take some serious time off, sit down and research all I have said. Stop believeing in a "Kenyan" born pretender that hides his identity, can easily turn on the tears in front of a camera, increases the debt and cuts defense spending to weaken our country even more, he lied about Benghazi and he has Gen Petraeous set up over an affair to get him ousted and not testify, Hillary will not testify either and she will resign. You are a sheep that follows a false shepherd. I can tell you that these next four years are going to be a hell in this country and the world. You need to be literate instead of illiterate in knowing what is taking place right here in your own back yard. Obama is not who/ what you think he is. I only post the real facts and I am sure of this. Try educating yourself a bit.

Best Answer

My little fool. I asked for impeachment of Bill. You didn't do anything because you don't know how. Instead you spew illiteracy and have no merit. I at least say that it is not ok for a president to have an affair in office. This is like me telling my children that it is ok to lie, cheat and be a president. pffffft.

Best Answer

You are like the rest of the sheeple in the U.S. You are illiterate in so many things that you should actually know or at least question!

Best Answer

Cheryl! Obama is not who/ what these sheeple think he is. Good point! Blessings!

Best Answer

What are your suggestions on fixing matters? You seem highly opinionated about Obama and all he has done wrong. What do you propose the solutions are? It is easy to criticize, but a lot harder to offer solutions. I voted Romney by the way. As far as taking time off on vacation, the younger Bush took the most off by a wide margin. I don't approve of many of Obama's views, but I don't think just bashing him will accomplish much.

Best Answer

You sheeple always say, "Bush"! You never say, "Where are the records of your identity Mr. President"? You are quick to always look at other things when in fact the answers are there. You sheeple need to find out about this illegal "Kenyan" born poser. You make me sick!

Best Answer

I only brought up Bush because you mentioned the golfing that Obama does. I'm not trying to defend Obama, but rather would like to see an intelligent discussion rather blurting out whatever comes to mind. By the way, he's got a birth certificate from Hawaii and last time I checked that does make him American by birth. If you have problems with him, that's fine. Let's just try to sound intelligent about it. You are making Obama look good by your actions rather than making him look bad.

Best Answer

Again we bump heads don't we? Even if I offered a fool proof answer to your question I seriously doubt you would take the advice. It shows!

Best Answer

I voted for Romney not Obama.

Best Answer

THE SKY IS FALLING! ~ ducks~

Best Answer

I think you should run for president.

Best Answer

what is very apparent? apparent means unproven. can you say very unproven?

Best Answer

Can you read also and answer the question? You might try that.

Best Answer

Nasty

Best Answer

It’s not right for me to give your statements a general dismissal like that and I will do my best to give you a more thoughtful response.
What you are saying about obamas shadiness is just crap because its made up. If there is anything shady about his back ground just what the heck is it? why are some people always alluding to things but not having any real points?
All of your conjecture about his parties and golf are moot and its good for a president to meet with different people even ones you may perceive as enemies, its called diplomacy. Obama wouldn’t have anyone one that was a threat to us.
I find it hard to understand what truly goes on in wars and international politics. As far as having an opinion on something like Benghazi I wouldn’t hazard a guess but I have more faith in obamas intelligence to do the right thing than I do Romney.
Hilary Clinton is resigning because she’s not obama’s choice for her position and she knows it so shes stepping down, not because shes dissenting from the party.

Best Answer

Its a waste of time to analyse this. Whether Mitt or Obama, or anyone else, they are just puppets featured by a group from behind. Its time we need to bring this free mason kinda group, into light... Just how is the worry.

Best Answer

Governments know exactly how the human mind works. There is a blueprint for the world. They want to bring it to its knees so that the rest of us accept any old ****** policies they throw at us, all the time trying to make us believe that we have a choice. Of course, we don't. When you see all those brainless idiots crying, holding the US flag, whilst standing behind Obama (while he's laughing up his sleeve), you see how easy it is to manipulate people.

Best Answer

Well said. He is a cancer on this earth!

Best Answer

Its interesting that Obama was never heard of until 2008. Tony Blair (or more fittingly, Bliar) came from nowhere too. Like they were 'manufactured' for their charisma and hold over people (just like the definition of a psychopath). We were told that Bliar was a barrister, and yet not one person can be found that he ever represented. This may sound like a theory but its a fact: practically all world leaders are Freemasons. This is also a fact: practically all US presidents are distantly related (and also related to the British Royal Family). Weird.

Best Answer

Outstanding! I applaud you!

Best Answer

The end of America might be here but it is yet to be seen. The transition to socialism began over 70 years ago but hadn't evolved much until 4 years ago. A split congress but not be enough to contain the flood that is coming from this administrations next 4 years...

Best Answer

Look at it this way - Now Mitt won't get blamed for all the debt Obama's money guzzling policies are causing and will continue to cause.

Best Answer

Yeah, we'll see when that gets enacted. Currently it is projected to add around 1 trillion to the debt within a span of 10 years.

Best Answer

And obama has spent record high percentages of our GDP on federal spending, and gotten nowhere. I can't wait to see how he fücks up further :D

Best Answer

Obama is a cancer on this earth! Fact!

Best Answer

I do not see the states seceding. It will not occur they do not have the power not one.

Best Answer

Louisianna, Texas and a few more. This is what Obama is going for. DHS/FEMA will get involved and all hell will break lose. This is a Muslim objective and it will happen.

Best Answer

DHS the national guard yes those will control in the dystopia you speak of; but not TX and Louisianna could not spit water out of it's own mouth.

Best Answer

I do not think the Muslims have it all figured out and most are not looking for what you see. In general most are good people.

Best Answer

I agree with you 100%. You didn't mention, that our weakened defenses, will invite egression toward the US, and several other countries. That will likely start a nuclear war itself.

Best Answer

This is a fact also! There is only so much room here to type. Thank you for this answer.

Best Answer

But most of your country disagreed with that view otherwise he wouldn't still be El Presidente...... what is a 'real American' anyhoo?

Best Answer

The question, "What is a real American"? I can see you follow a false shepherd and want to see this country fail. Sheep only follow.

Best Answer