tearaway tearaway 22-25, F 12 Answers Apr 7, 2012

im christian but theres this tiny catholic church in san juan capistrano thats where God found me lost and insicure.....

Best Answer

any habitable wilderness where no tech, no damn primates and no satellites are even close.

Best Answer

Scottish Highlands. I feel energized, very happy, and like I am "home." It's a strong feeling of, "I belong here."

Best Answer

place...dulac ....it's beautiful there ..but the place i love the most is no longer here ...in the arms of my sweet husband

Best Answer

It's in South Africa and use to be a bed and breakfast but since been sold. It is a 3 storey castle the minute I went in and bolted the door I did something I don't even do at home and that was take my shoes off. No unhappy or negative thoughts did I allow while I was there and it was just wonderfull. My friend and I both say should it go on the market for sale we would both sell our houses and buy it together.

Best Answer

Aspen Co. Very happy,peaceful,usally buzzed,sometimes drunk,and surrounded by the best looking women in the world

Best Answer

trafalger falls, dominica - - utterly relaxed an in awe of the beauty....

Best Answer

I can't tell anyone since I don't want it overrun with people. I feel great when I'm there though.

Best Answer

Well my favourite beach is at St Cyprien Plage, it is lovely! I haven't travelled much, but I would like to see Costa Rica!

Best Answer

the beach. i feel alone and free. i love the smell and feel of salt air

Best Answer

at the beach or the lake...not sure which one is my favourite. I feel relaxed

Best Answer