AlphaMale19 AlphaMale19 22-25, M 51 Answers Feb 17, 2012

Wherever the mood strikes

Best Answer

nothing more arousing than taking a woman vigorously from behind.<br />
she could lean over the bathroom sink, on a chair or sofa, up against the wall, or even the window.

Best Answer

so very hott. I agree

Best Answer

I don't know I'm a virgin

Best Answer

I require my girl to wear short skirts with no panties. I have taken her in the dark corner of a club, in the park, in the back of the cinema ... and once in the back of the bus - all incredible .. moralists beware, I am educated, handsome, athletic, and able to put on a helluva show for parents ...

Best Answer

Actually there used to be a great "Love lounge"....It had no arms but you could lay a lady back and position her perfectly to either lick her ***** or give her a deep ride while standing. Or, put her on the end of the lounger on her hands and knees facing away from you and enter her from behind for some deep and hard thrusting....I sure would like to find one of those again....

Best Answer

I'm with Jazzyknickers on this one anywhere and everywhere you shouldn't - especially out doors

Best Answer

Outside.

Best Answer

Snap!

Best Answer

In the darkness of night outside

Best Answer

anywhere where she and i can feel free and hot---and super horny..

Best Answer

The beach of course! Why do you think God made sand dunes, and rock formations?<br />
Just to give you the needed privacy! ...afterwards in the ocean, which is very refreshing and you feel energetic once more!

Best Answer

Shower

Best Answer

in the green forest

Best Answer

My favourite place to be intimate is on our sailboat. It is a very romantic and private place,

Best Answer

In the bathroom

Best Answer

Camping

Best Answer

Anywhere anytime

Best Answer

In the bed of a truck down by the lake in the middle of the woods.

Best Answer

The bathroom.

Best Answer

Where ever my goddess can attain her highest ammount of pleasure

Best Answer

on the floor with a pillow or two love a hard surface for full feelings

Best Answer