IrishBlush IrishBlush 31-35, F 11 Answers Aug 28 in Community

My son says the WIFI hot spot is on the staircase landing.

Best Answer

It's more of a scene than a place. A well played out programme of events that leave me satisfied and broken, ensuring every inch has been touched.
You get me?
P.S. I know full well that yours in the back of your knees ;)

Best Answer

LOL well yours beats me!! Sounds perfect!

Best Answer

Starts at the top of my head and ends at my toes ...

Best Answer

It is more a theme than a spot

Best Answer

LOL really?

Best Answer

Fetish, is the secret spot

Best Answer

Ahhh right

Best Answer

since it is secret it does not get pushed though

Best Answer

Now I want to know what kind of fetish it is...

Best Answer

That is embarrassing, I never asked for a fetish I even with some help wrote a story about how you get a fetish. The real ones like I was talking about seem to pretty much just happen to men, I guess it is the different hormones.

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Fascinated-By-Human-Behavior/4291498

That is not about me but it really gets the idea across, I guess if you really want to know i have to tell you don't I.

Best Answer

OK Ok, it is Diapers, I have a diaper fetish, hit me soon as I hit puberty

Best Answer

I've heard of that one. I don't judge, although I think all of my kinks are fairly standard.

Best Answer

I judge, that's gross

Best Answer

It is just silly sexual roleplay game that hurts no one. Not like I asked for it, push it on anyone else or can make it go away.

Best Answer

There is nothing standard about male paraphilic fetishes. They likely will be distinctly different than anything you have felt. People use the word fetish to describe too many things, some just describing things that turn them on and others describing a specific mental condition. It is hard to explain but it is strongly linked to testosterone, if my testosterone levels fall I loose the fetish. I still like things sexual but the diapers loose their attraction. But when those levels are normal I feel it strongly. For that reason I think what women mean when they say fetish has to feel different since your testosterone levels are 1/20 of men. Only a minority of men have an actual fetish.

Best Answer

I should not be so defensive

Best Answer

That tells me then

Best Answer

Tells you what.

Best Answer

my nipples

Best Answer

It's....hey wait a minute

It's a secret.

Best Answer

It's a secret.

Best Answer

I am not telling you

Best Answer

New Mexico...

Best Answer

Are we talking physical, mental or emotional hot spot?

Best Answer

Vacation hot spots of course

Best Answer