Daiyu Daiyu 22-25, F 18 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

I was 13 and she was 12. There was a campground just up the road from my rural house. They had a pool, and for something like a dollar, local kids (not staying at the campground) could swim there all day. Sometimes I'd pass on the 5 mile bike ride to the lake and go to the campground instead. She was camping there with her family. We didn't even kiss. We just acknowledged that we were both cute, that we were both now boyfriend and girlfriend, and I paid $1 a day for three days to swim with her. She went back to whatever town she was from, and my mom let me call her long-distance once a month. We wrote each other horrible letters about the songs that were playing on the radio. And a year later she came to my grade school graduation. Then we broke up, I think. I don't think we ever even kissed. I wouldn't classify it as 'love', but "first love," sure.

Best Answer

aww young love :)

Best Answer

in the kindergarten. we were put in the same group

Best Answer

aww, memories :))

Best Answer

I met mine at work. We'd been working together for a while and eventually one thing led to another and then 'boop' we were together. It was quiet awesome while it lasted

Best Answer

@ a Punk gig in 1989, we ******* in the toilets, lol.

Best Answer

16 at high school, he was 2 years older.

Best Answer

My very first love was someone I went to high school with. We grew apart after graduation, though we tried to keep it together. Kind of hard to do when one of you moves a thousand miles away to go to college...

Best Answer

mee too, i met him in high school and things changed after graduation ,

Best Answer

neighbor

Best Answer

At secondary school I had an embarrassing nickname. When I left that school I thought I'd heard the last of it but years later somebody recognized me from school and called me by that nickname. As it turned out I married his cousin and he was at my wedding. People thought we were the best of friends because we still used the nicknames from school. Nobody guessed the humiliation that they had caused us at school. I think embarrassment at school was about all we had in common, except of course, his cousin.

Best Answer

Church.<br />
I was 11 and she was 9.

Best Answer

At a mental hospital.

Best Answer

Eighth grade.

Best Answer

In the woods behind my house I was 13

Best Answer

My first love was a multimeter... so I guess that one day in Lowes when I begged my dad to buy one because I needed it for my experiments. I ended up as OS, and I fell in love with it.

Best Answer