So many good people on EP, who've answered my question,seem to be in this community.I love it!
berrychic berrychic 31-35 5 Answers Jun 22, 2012

Blizzard entertainment stuck it to the Chinese gold farmers with the creation of the cash Auction house in Diablo 3. They even get a cut of the deal. lol If you like dungeon crawlers but don't want to pay into Blizzard for D3, try 'path of exile' soon to be in open beta and free (micropay).<br />
There hasn't been anything worth watching lately to give me my sci-fi fix so I've been watching 'legend of Kora' with my son. :)

Best Answer

Know of any beta trials which are 100% free on PS3?

Best Answer

Sorry no. I don't play consoles. There are so many totally free games for computers now, it just isn't worth it for me to pay a few hundred bucks for a system that charges $50 bucks per game. I'm sure you could check on the sony portal. They would likely post them there. Good luck.

Best Answer

Thank you anyway.Nice meeting you : )

Best Answer

Likewise. I do play a lot of betas if you have questions about games. I usually play MMO or RP or dugneon crawlers. Not into FPS or Strat / DOTA. Nice meeting you too, GAMEON! I'm currently playing Diablo 3 most.

Best Answer

Oh and I forgot to say, I do watch a lot of Anime. My favorites are Code Geoss, Death Note, They were 11 and Gundam 00

Best Answer

I recently read an article where some lame butt thought J. K. Rowling was being ripped of by J. R. Tolkien. What an idiot.

Best Answer

Don't know about ripped off but influenced may have definitely sounded much better eh? : )

Best Answer

No they thought Tolkien (Long honored dead) was copying Rowling (who while her books were interesting couldn't write herself out of a wet paper bag)

Best Answer

Well that definitely fits into todays world when we have the "Walking Dead" among us-But hey, that is pretty stupid even for Tolkien! lol : P

Best Answer

I`m here....sadly though no new info.<br />
though i`m kinda likeing continuum

Best Answer

Hmm...Interesting-Be sure to let us know more about details as it goes on eh? ; )

Best Answer

I will try to remember!

Best Answer

Thank you-it's always great to know what's going on.Thank you for your contribution on here. : )

Best Answer