DempseyJay DempseyJay 22-25, M 10 Answers Oct 24, 2010

We are a couple who have found these to be a great source of excitement. I love watching my lady do her thing with me watching. We have seen other couples from time to time. I do admit that it is mostly men around, but that is a bonus if you are a female seeking a nearly endless supply. We like to do this about once a month - to add a unique spice to our relationship. I also agree that this is not for everyone...it is a wild experience. Yes, we are in WV near M'town.

Best Answer

I know I am a little late to the party, but I would love to know when you plan your next excursion to the GH anywhere close to Morgantown, WV

Best Answer

My wife and I go to Fayetteville NC It is so hot to watch her!

Best Answer

How many people on EP you think live in Morgantown,WV?

Best Answer

Where the **** is that place?!?!<br />
YA KNOW dipdip, where a dude sticks his **** throuh a hole and a random anonymous mouth gives it a suck on the other side....lol

Best Answer

Anywhere!<br />
As long as you pretend that it's a woman. Only men do this. I know that for a fact. I've asked many guys and they knew what I was talking about, I asked some women, bi girls and straight ones, but they all said the same thing, "That's disgusting I wouldn't do that!"<br />
So if you can use your imagination well go for it. Otherwise you're out of luck.

Best Answer

West Virginia- surely not!<br />
California maybe.

Best Answer

WHAT?

Best Answer

WTF is a gloryhole?

Best Answer

there is a deeper meaning to this isn't there, its not about morgantown at all is it?

Best Answer

C'mon fella... this is EP... what makes it important for you to upset folks? Plenty of other places to research your sexual outlets. mx:))

Best Answer

what do you care if its a woman or a man if you can`t see anyway? The beauty of the glory holes is the fact that there is anonymity, I found that to be the arousing part

Best Answer