DempseyJay DempseyJay 22-25, M 9 Answers Oct 24, 2010

We are a couple who have found these to be a great source of excitement. I love watching my lady do her thing with me watching. We have seen other couples from time to time. I do admit that it is mostly men around, but that is a bonus if you are a female seeking a nearly endless supply. We like to do this about once a month - to add a unique spice to our relationship. I also agree that this is not for everyone...it is a wild experience. Yes, we are in WV near M'town.

Best Answer

I know I am a little late to the party, but I would love to know when you plan your next excursion to the GH anywhere close to Morgantown, WV

Best Answer

My wife and I go to Fayetteville NC It is so hot to watch her!

Best Answer

How many people on EP you think live in Morgantown,WV?

Best Answer

Where the **** is that place?!?!<br />
YA KNOW dipdip, where a dude sticks his **** throuh a hole and a random anonymous mouth gives it a suck on the other side....lol

Best Answer

Anywhere!<br />
As long as you pretend that it's a woman. Only men do this. I know that for a fact. I've asked many guys and they knew what I was talking about, I asked some women, bi girls and straight ones, but they all said the same thing, "That's disgusting I wouldn't do that!"<br />
So if you can use your imagination well go for it. Otherwise you're out of luck.

Best Answer

West Virginia- surely not!<br />
California maybe.

Best Answer

WHAT?

Best Answer

WTF is a gloryhole?

Best Answer

there is a deeper meaning to this isn't there, its not about morgantown at all is it?

Best Answer

what do you care if its a woman or a man if you can`t see anyway? The beauty of the glory holes is the fact that there is anonymity, I found that to be the arousing part

Best Answer