Im from texas. I love the seasons and the crazy weather. Once it was 80 degrees and the next day we got snow
purpleprincess32 purpleprincess32 31-35, F 9 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Community

I'm from a small town on the west coast of Canada. I haven't locked my door in six years.

Best Answer

I want to go there. Wheres nova scotia like in anne of green gable

Best Answer

I've never been to Nova Scotia.

Best Answer

From Jamaica, living in the U.S., hate my state (NY), want out.

Best Answer

Ny is too crowded and busy. Thw museums r aqesome. Come to texas we r so friendly here or Florida for the carribbean feel

Best Answer

Had no choice really. One of my aunts lived here, and she was the only one immediately ready to take us in, even though I hated her more than the city.

Best Answer

Not looking for the "Caribbean feel", I just want somewhere either with woodland, wide-open spaces, or just enough nature and fresh air for me to not feel so confined in this material place, and I can see the stars without the light pollution.

Best Answer

Aww. Wyoming or texas hill countey. Gas homes everything is cheaper here. Good luck and remember nothing lasts for ever

Best Answer

Better not. I'm getting out of this state first chance I get.

Best Answer

I'm still in Scotland in a dishevelled state.

Best Answer

I think I should learn to read! Misread the Q! Sorry.

Best Answer

I want to travel thete. A family member brought me a lochness monster when i was 3. I bet the country side and castles and history are amaxing

Best Answer

I'm in the US, in the state of CA, it's ok especially on the sunny days, am from Utah, miss the weather sometimes....

Best Answer

I'm from Britain. <br />
I don't like it here because their aren't any easily accessible tall buildings.

Best Answer