I want sun, sites and shopping.
missjellytot missjellytot 22-25, F 22 Answers Jul 11, 2012

I was in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia about a year ago. It was awesome and had much to offer. I would also recommend Bali.

Best Answer

Northern Canada, spend a week in the woods. :)

Best Answer

There is lots of places to buy gear along the way for your shopping. LOL

Best Answer

You should try West Yorkshire in the summer and trek the moors; visit derelict farmhouse built in 16-1700s and get soaked in history. Check out the wildlife while you are there, then visit the quaint old villages and churches and those derelict built in 1200s. Then go to a local pub and drink the best until the early morning. It just goes on and on.

Best Answer

Bali

Best Answer

Milan! :D

Best Answer

I went to Turkey for the first time In May and Loved it - historic sites, hot hot hot weather (and men!! ) and loads of cheap shopping.... Definitely on my return to list

Best Answer

Malta - they even speak English over there.

Best Answer

Asia is great and cheap. Depending where you go.

Best Answer

Oh yeah. And come to Australia during December. Come have a summer Christmas ;) it's awesome.

Best Answer

New Caledonia,French Polynesia or Palau

Best Answer

Any Greek island (as long as you like it hot!) 'cos only the cities of Athens & Thesaloniki are suffering strikes & protests against the austerity measures, while island life continues to be relaxed & wonderful. I know 'cos I'm a Brit living on one! With the strong £pound & weak €euro you can really enjoy yourself here.

Best Answer

Yep Australia

Best Answer

Australia in November, Dec....there a lots of young hot guys here....shame in not young...im hot tho.......lmao

Best Answer

Orlando. And go to Disney!!! :)

Best Answer