What weakness do you have, that prevents you from progression? Why would you allow for that to happen? What can you do to improve?
Ferric67 Ferric67 36-40, M 7 Answers May 9, 2012

I don't have any weaknesses (that I'm aware of).

Best Answer

The only person who can keep me from improving is me.

Funny how when God wants me to work on a weakness in my character, circumstances converge and almost everybody tells me directly or indirectly, that I have to change something. The onus is always on me not to get ticked cuz 'everyone's against me' but to hear in humility and work out what it is that makes me respond the way I do to certain stimuli. I'd like say that once I figure that out, the rest is easy... but that's not the case. Sometimes changing a heart attitude is a long and painful process; but in the end, it's always worth the effort.

Best Answer

You've shared good thoughts with this community before. Keep up the goodness indie! Thank you.

Best Answer

Many people don't know their weaknesses, therefore they are unable to improve upon their shortcomings.

Best Answer

Fear of what is yet to come, fear of growing up and staying the same. Laziness.

Best Answer

I am total.ly insane 7 What ? 7Why ?

Best Answer

Weakness, zero confidence, allow it to happen because people tell me that I allow it to happen, there is nothing I can do to improve.

Best Answer